Chapter 6

Hate You Love You

Hyuna hold her chest and cry as much as she can.

*****

“This is our final day. What your plan?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know either, today is my last day to stay here too.” Lay smile weakly.

“Have you told Hyuna?” Suho frowned.

Lay nodded then cupped his face.

*****

“Be careful Lay.” Mrs. Zhang said.

“We’ll waiting for you.” Mrs. Kim said and patted Lay’s back.

“Arasseo. Where’s Hyuna?” Lay look around.

“She’ll come later.” Mr. Zhang answered.

“I think we should go now. I’m sorry Lay, we’re  had many work to do in the office. We’re going. Stay healthy and be careful.” Mr. Kim said while patted Lay’s back and walked away with others.

Lay sat at the chair while waiting his flight. He picks his phone and about to call Hyuna but he cancel it. Then he looked down on the floor.

“Oppa.” Hyuna greet Lay and sit beside him.

“I thought you won’t come.” Lay shocked.

Hyuna smiled and giggled.

“I’ll miss your smile.” Lay pinched Hyuna’s cheek.

“Really?” Hyuna asked.

“Of course.” Lay fondle Hyuna’s hair.

Hyuna giggled.

“Lay, call me often.” Suho said.

“Why should I?” Lay joked.

“Aisshh..This kid.” Suho said.

Hyuna and Yura just laughing watch them with their act.

“I guess it’s time to left. I see your guys about a year.” Lay smiled.

“Yeah. We’ll wait for you.” Suho said.

“I think we should go first oppa. Hyuna, we’ll wait you at the car.” Yura said and pulled Suho with her.

“So, you really are going to leave huh?” Hyuna said and smiled.

“Yes. You’re going to miss me.” Lay patted Hyuna’s head.

“I’m not. I hate you remember.” Hyuna stuck her tongue.

“Say it again and I will bring you along with me.” Lay hold Hyuna on her arm.

“Can I?” Hyuna frowned.

“See. You want to be with me.” Lay chuckled.

Hyuna pout and hit Lay softly.

“I’m going to miss you jingjing.” Lay said and fondle Hyuna’s hair.

Hyuna nodded and looked at floor. Lay took his phone and grabbed Hyuna’s waist.

“Our last memories. Look here.” Lay took their picture.

“I’ll take it.” Hyuna said and grabbed Lay phone.

Lay hugged Hyuna at back and kiss her cheek. Hyuna firstly shock about it then she just snap the picture.

“Sweet right?” Lay said.

“Send it.” Hyuna took her phone.

“I don’t have much time. I’ll call you. Be with your phone 24/7. Remember me. Will you?” Lay hold Hyuna’s hand.

“I will remember you Zhang Yixing.” Hyuna giggled.

“Wait for me. Don’t ever forget me. I love you. I love you so much.” Lay said and hugged Hyuna.

“I won’t forget you. I’ll wait you. I love you too.” Slowly Hyuna’s tear fall on her cheek.

Lay shock about Hyuna sudden act. Lay wipe Hyuna’s tear and place a kiss on her lips.

“I’m get going. I love you.” Lay said waving his hand.

Hyuna wipe her tear and smile brightly.

“I LOVE YOU LAY!! I’LL WAIT FOR YOU!!” Hyuna yell and wave her hand.

Everyone get their eyes on Hyuna but she didn’t care. Lay look at Hyuna and gave her flying kiss. Hyuna smile and wink her eyes.

*****

“Yah!!” Naeun scream like crazy.

“You the one who’s started it.” Ilhoon said and walked away with his wet body.

Hyuna hear Naeun’s scream and ran towards her. All the student stared at her.

“Naeun, what happen? Why are you wet?” Hyuna asked curious.

“That brat splashed the water right true my face.” Naeun said and wiped her face with handkerchief.

Hyuna smile and fondle Naeun’s hair.

“Today is my last day to attend this school. Don’t be so mad. Smile and chill up. You get use with this later.” Hyuna said.

“I’m already get use of it and I will get a revenged.” Naeun said with proud.

“Good job. You’ll miss him if he didn’t do anything like this later.” Hyuna say and hold Naeun’s wet hair.

“Uonnie, I’ll never miss that brat. I hate him. I’m really hate him.” Naeun said.

“We’ll see later. By the way, I wish we could meet another time at another place. Chill up girl.” Hyuna said while patted Naeun shoulder and walked away.

*****

“When did he coming?” Yura asked.

“I don’t know. He didn’t conform yet. I miss him so much.” Hyuna bite her lips try to hold her tear.

“I wish he come soon. Hyuna, I got to go. See you later.” Yura said and wave her hand.

“Okay! Bye!” Hyuna yell.

Hyuna sat on the bench at bus stop waiting for her mom to pick her up.

“Waiting so long?” A voice capture Hyuna’s ear.

Hyuna immediately look behind her.

“I’m home.” Lay said.

“Oppa!” Hyuna smiled and hugged Lay.

“I miss you so much sweet heart.” Lay said and hugged Hyuna tighter.

“Miss you too.” Hyuna said.

*****

“Had you meet Evol yet?” Hyuna asked and hold Lay’s arm.

Lay smile and shrugged.

“You must meet her. She gains weight now but still cute. Hurry up, she must miss you too.” Hyuna pulled Lay.

Hyuna pulled Lay and ran to the front door. Once she opened the door she got surprise. There a balloon, some food on the table, a cake, and a cute banner that attracts her for the first time she open the door. The sign of ‘WOULD YOU MARRY ME??’.

“SURPRISE!!” Lay’s parent and her parent was there.

Hyuna totally shock and froze. Lay hold Hyuna hand and kneeing.

“Would you be my wife?” Lay asked.

Everyone in the house goes silent. They’re waiting for Hyuna answer. Hyuna sigh.

“Oppa, how could I say no?” Hyuna smirked.

“So it yes?” Lay frowned.

“Of course it is. I do want to be your wife.” Hyuna said brightly.

Everyone cheer up.

“It’s more fun if uncle and auntie could be here.” Hyuna said.

“They come from London when you two set the wedding.” Mr. Kim said.

“Really? We should get married as fast as possible.” Lay said while pulled Hyuna closer to him.

Everyone laugh with Lay act. Hyuna chuckle and pinch Lay’s cheek. She really embarrassed but totally grateful.

A month later they had they wedding day and everyone was there. Once they become husband and wife, Lay kissed Hyuna lovely in front of the guest. Everyone cheer for them and wish them a happy life.

~THE END~

 

 

 

 

So, how about the ending? Do you satisfied with the story? Do you guys enjoy it? I hope so. I’ll update another story so I hope you guys follow me >.<

My second FanFiction is 'Fate Love'   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/945986/fate-love-cap-hyuna-krystal-marriedlife-schoollife-sehun-lay  .. Please support the story~  >,~