Chapter 2 - May I kill you with kindness?

: : . My Boss, Kim Jongdae . : :

“May I help you, sir?” I asked, trying my best not to flip the switch and hit that erted guy on the face.  The man walked towards my desk and leaned against it, looking at me with that creepy grin of his.

“Actually my dear, you can help me. I want to know where my coffee and my chocolate are.” He said, leaving me staring at him with an extreme confused expression. ‘What the hell is he talking about…’

“Coffee and chocolate?” I asked as I tilted my head to the side and stared at the man. He laughed and lowered his head, clearing making fun of me.

“Didn’t you read my note?” He said and it was at that time when it hit me…it hit me hard and deep. Chocolate, coffee, the boss who would arrive late. That was him. ALL. THIS. FREAKING. TIME.

“M-M-Mr. Kim?!!!?!” I shouted and that jerk just stared at me with his perfect killer smile.

“Call me Jongdae. So, Ms. Oh, where’s my chocolate and my coffee?” He replied and I swear to God I almost fell down the chair. Why is that guy my boss?! Why him of all people!?

“I-I…I…” I was at a loss. I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t even take my eyes off of him. The shock hit me hard. The door suddenly opened and I was able to snap out of it. Junmyeon-sunbae walked in, holding a large box with my name. Mr. Kim’s smile faded quickly and he just turned his face and walked away.

“Jihyun-ah, Sehun was here just a moment ago and he-…” Junmyeon-sunbae stopped and looked at Mr.Kim, who simply passed by him and locked himself in his office.

“I’m sorry about his attitude Sunbae. Why was Sehun here?” I asked, getting up and helping Junmyeon-sunbae with the box, carrying it to my desk.

“…Ah! He gave me this.” Junmyeon-sunbae handed me a plastic bag with cupped jajangmyeon, dark chocolate and a can of beer.

“Oh! Dark chocolate! Sunbae, is there a coffee machine around?!” I asked eagerly, grabbing my wallet.

“Y-Yeah… there’s one in the staff room. You want a coffee?” Junmyeon-sunbae asked me, surprised to see me like that.

“I’ll be fine Sunbae! You can go back to work!” I shouted as I ran out of the door. Junmyeon-sunbae followed and went back to his department.

I ran to the staff room and it had some people there. I greeted them and walked to the machine and paid for the expresso I needed to give to my stupid boss. Why him of all people…just why. I’m going to have to deal with him until his last secretary comes back and I’m not happy with that.  I grabbed the cup and walked back to the office, knocking on Mr. Kim’s door and opening it slowly.

“Mr. Kim. I have your request here. What else can I--…” He was staring at me with those eyes again. Those playful eyes of his. I simply walked to his desk and placed the cup and the chocolate down, bowing and turning to leave.

“What color?” He asked and I turned back to look at him, confused.

“Color…?”

“Your underwear color, of course.”

I’m done with him. Thirty minutes in and I already want to murder this freaking idiot! I growled and grabbed a pillow from the sofa, throwing it at him and accidentally knocking the cup of coffee on his crotch.

“AH! IT BURNS!!!” He shouted and I just froze there, staring at him. He tried to wipe it with a tissue but it stayed with a huge stain on his crotch area.

“Aren’t you going to help me!?” Mr. Kim shouted and glared at me. All I did was stare at his stupid face, chuckling.

“Ah, nope.”  I pushed my tongue out and left his office, snickering on my way to my desk. I could hear him shouting and swearing from the other side of the door and it was so amusing. ‘Pay back from yesterday, er.’

This is going to be fun.

 

A couple weeks passed and we just didn’t go well with each other. Mr. Kim was annoying and he kept requesting me stupid things. I hate him. I want to murder him, gently. He’s a ert, he’s a ual predator, he’s everything I hate in a man!

It was almost time to get home, so I started packing to call it a day. Mr. Kim came out of his office and walked towards me.

“I’m going home. I’ll leave the rest to you.” He said before he left and closed the door behind him with force. ‘He really is a kid’ I thought to myself. As I was packing the rest of my things, I got a text from Sehun saying he was waiting for me outside. I got up and turned off the lights, put my coat on and locked the doors.

As I was walking down the hall, I saw Junmyeon-sunbae with someone. I was going to call out for him until I realized it was a woman, a really beautiful one. They seemed to be close and I wanted to hear what they were talking about, so I leaned against a wall to hear them.

“I’m sorry, I really can’t. I’m already interested in someone.” I heard Junmyeon-sunbae say.

“But it’s just a date…”

“I’m sure you’re going to bring your mother and tell her we have a thing.”

“That’s not true…Oppa…!!!”

‘What?! Junmyeon-sunbae likes someone?!’ I was shocked. He never told me about that and he didn’t show signs of being in love. As I tried to lean closer to hear, I felt a hand touch on my back. I jolted up and for my surprise it was Mr. Kim.

“Oh, look who we have here.” He said as he leaned closer to me. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong.

“Shh! Don’t talk so loudly!” I muttered and he just shrugged and held my wrist, dragging me to a corner and leaning towards me. Because of his height he was able to hide me. I peeked from his arm and I saw Junmyeon-sunbae pass by with his arm linked with the other woman. ‘Did he just protect me…?’

“Noona!!!” I heard Sehun’s voice call out. I tried to go to him but Mr. Kim blocked my way and stared at me with those playful eyes of his. I looked back at him, not sure what to do.

“Let me go. That’s my brother.” I told him and he just stayed like that, not moving a single inch away from me. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

“No way. Not yet.” He replied, pushing himself even closer. At this point I was already screaming internally. ‘Why does this only happen to me…’

“…What do you want…”

“Nothing. Just want to get closer with my secretary.”

“This is ual harassment, Mr. Kim.”

“I already told you to call me Jongdae.”

“I’m not going to call you that! Are you crazy!”

“Noona?” I heard Sehun say and when I turned my head I saw him standing right there, staring at me and Mr. Kim. He looked like he had just frozen up.

“This guy is your brother? Ah, cute.” Mr. Kim said and that clearly got Sehun mad.

“He’s really cute indeed. You have good taste Mr. Kim.” I replied, trying to tease Sehun a little bit.

“I’m not cute! Shut the hell up!” Sehun growled and huffed just like a kid.

“Yeah…” Mr. Kim said as he walked closer to Sehun and patted his cheek. “Totally my style.” He chuckled and kept walking. ‘Did he just ually harass my brother as well?’ “I’ll see you tomorrow, Ms. Oh!”

“Sure sure! …you ert.” He muttered, looking away and grabbing my handbag. “Let’s go Sehunnie. Noona is hungry.”

“That’s your boss?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s gay?”

“I don’t know. But he was clearly interested in you.”

“I’m not gay!”

“Your first crush was a boy.”

“I-I was 7! That’s not fair!”

“Yeah yeah, poor Sehunnie. Let’s hurry up and go home.”

We hoped onto his bike and he drove home quietly. This is certainly the worst job I’ve ever got…

Hiiii!

I hope you like it! I told you Suho was important!

Like I told you, I'm terrible with comedy.

And TERRIBLE WITH ROMANCE.

This chapter was a bit smaller because school starts tomorrow and I'm busy.

ANYWAY.

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING SEEELINX! I LOVE YOU.

Hi. Bye.