Chapter 8: The Deal

My Twin Babysitter

“let’s have a in deal.” I blurted out making the twins wide eyed.

 

“what deal?” the twins said in unison. They really are ing twins.

 

“instead of actually ‘taking care’ of me and be my babysitters, why don’t we just pretend?” I smiled as I looked at them making kwangmin raise an eyebrow.

 

“pretend? What do you mean?”

 

“you don’t have to always go here, you can just pretend that you’re my babysitters. isn’t that great, you won’t have to bother yourselves with me—“

 

“wait you want us to lie to donghyun-hyung?!” Youngmin said as I rolled my eyes at him. Aish he’s so stupid even though he’s older.

 

“don’t worry I’ll still ask donghyun to pay you.” I said still displaying a grin on my face.

 

I can see the blonde twin having second thoughts hehehe. Go ahead. Take your time.

 

“you call hyung, your father by his first name?” Kwangmin asked making me stare at him.

 

“so what’s it to you if I call him by his first name? it’s none of your business right? right. so just shut the up and just pretend—“

 

“no! even if you pay us lot we won’t leave you, this is why donghyun hyung’s so miserable, you’re so selfish! What kind of daughter are you?!” Kwangmin stood up staring at me with a fierce look.

 

What the , how dare he ask me that question?!

 

“then why don’t you ask him what kind of father he is, cheating behind his family’s back?!” I yelled back as I stood up from the bed making the two a bit startled.

 

Ok things are not going as planned. them. donghyun. everything.

I should calm down. Time for plan B.

 

“woojung…”

 

“ok since you won’t agree with my proposal then how about this. Let’s do a 5 day trial. After 5 days of being with me, you will decide if you still want to be my babysitters. Don’t worry I’ll respect your decision after. Is that good enough for you?” I explained as I sat back down on the bed again, doning a poker face.

 

The two looked at each other for a couple of minutes until they faced me again. Ok that was weird, what kind of is that? do they have some kind of telepathy thing? and I even sound like an idiot right now.

 

Nah just kidding. Never will I sound like an idiot.

 

“no funny business ok?” Kwangmin said.

 

“sure of course.”

 

“when will it start?” youngmin said as I gave them an evil grin.

 

“tomorrow.”

 

Youngmin’s POV

Today will be the first day of our 5-day trial. Not that I’m scared or what, of course I’m not scared, I’m a man! And a Man doesn’t get scared. But why do I feel restless?

 

Just standing right outside woojung’s room gives me the chills and it’s really bothering me.

 

Why do I have to be the one to wake her up?! Aishh I think I should learn how to cook now too.

 

“yah youngmin, you’re just gonna wake up woojung but what’s taking you so long?” donghyun hyung asked from downstairs as I snap back from my thoughts.

 

“I’ll be going to work now, make sure that woojung will eat her breakfast before you go to school ok? Bye.” Donghyun hyung said, leaving the house to go to his work.

 

“y-yeah hyung..here goes nothing…” I muttered under my breath as I twist the doorknob leading inside to Woojung’s room.

 

Upon entering the room, I was surprised to see Woojung already in her uniform.

 

“oh good morning youngmin-oppa. What’s wrong? Why do you look like you’ve just seen a ghost?” woojung giggled and it was cute… WAAITTT!

 

“w-who are you?! what have you done to woojung?!!” I squeaked as my voice cracked towards the end. Aishh ok I admit, this is really freaking me out!

 

Woojung, yes the rebel WOOJUNG, just said good morning, she also giggled!

 

and what’s even more shocking is that She called me OPPA!

 

“oh oppa, you’re so funny~ this is me woojung! You must be playing too much video games.” Woojung? Yes with the question mark, smiled sweetly as she got her bag from the table and went out of the room with me still not getting over everything that just happened.

 

As we got downstairs, I immediately went to Kwangmin.

 

“something’s definitely wrong with her.” I secretly pointed to Woojung who’s busy eating her breakfast.

 

“what?” kwangmin asked with a bemused face.

 

“just look at her!” I whispered loudly as the two of us stared at Woojung. Upon realizing that we’re staring at her, woojung immediately gave us a sweet smile.*shiver*

 

“good morning kwangmin-oppa.”

 

“oh good morning~” Kwangmin replied then turned to look at me.

 

“so what’s wrong?”

 

“Kwangmin, haven’t you realized that this is the first time that Woojung actually ate her breakfast?”

 

“yeah so what?”

 

“she does not smile like that before, she does not say good morning to us and lastly, SHE DOES NOT CALL US OPPA.” I explained emphasizing the last few words, hoping for kwangmin to actually realize what’s going on.

 

“and what you’re trying to say is…?”

 

“SHE IS NOT WOOJUNG!” I shouted making the two look at me weirdly.

 

“youngmin oppa, is there something wrong?” Woojung asked wiping .

 

“n-no. we should go to school now. yeah that’s right..” I said as Woojung smiled and took her bag before going outside.

 

“ah I think you’re right youngmin… but let’s just be happy that she’s finally turned a new leaf, don’t worry everything’s gonna be fine during our 5 day trial.” Kwangmin smiled to reassure me as he walked out of the house.

 

“I just hope so.”


Thank you for reading chapter 8!

DID YOU ALL MISS ME? KKKK LOL.

waaa I'm finally back! I returned to the PH last sunday night actually but due to some personal issues I wasn't able to update yesterday so MIANHE!

and I really enjoyed singapore and Malaysia. even though I didn't get to watch MAMA in real life since I was at Malaysia during those times, I was able to watch it through the live broadcast kk. I've been to Genting and KLand waaa my mouth's smoking because genting's so cold! hahahah! ok I sound like a kid now. and for the record, the "revenge of the mummy" ride at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE ROCKS! \m/ DAEBAK!

and while I was away I was able to brainstorm a lot of ideas for this ff and the other one so please continue supporting my 2 fanfics :D KAMSAHABNIDA!

PS: because I was absent from school for like a week, I have a lot of catching up to do *sigh* school . TT_TT but at least I got to see lots of cute chinese boys at singapore HAHAHAHAH OK I KNOW I'M DELUSIONAL.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MAKNAE! DORM"

COMMENT CORNER!

@minhyuk-baegopa: I'm back! kkkk

@ELFyourface: yeah woojung's a bad girl hahahah she's controlling her two oppas and the two can't do anything about it XDD I pity them hahahah THanks! :D

@NoMinSarah: waaaa ing THANK YOU! HAHAHAHA XDD

@Rachelxx93: me too I pity the twins!T.T but woojung's just so baaaaad >< hahhaa =)) I'm back btw :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY BABIES.