Chapter 22: The most ed up subject

My Twin Babysitter

Nobody's POV

One week has passed and everything's back to normal now. Woojung and Hyunmin had a bit of a friendly fight but they eventually made up and what's more, they seem much closer now.

 

"Gawd, that teacher really annoys the hell outta me." Woojung said, taking a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in .

 

"Calm down unni, at least you'll have a break from school now. Ne?"

 

"We wish." Jieun said as she heaved a sigh.

 

Hyunmin was the one who fetched Woojung from her school today. Since Jieun was free too they decided to bring her with them.

 

Woojung and Jieun looked at Hyunmin with a pained expression.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Hyunmin asked, scooping her strawberry ice cream.

 

"Our midterm exams will be in 2 weeks..."

 

"And what's wrong with that?" Hyunmin asked making Woojung widen her eyes at the younger girl.

 

"What's wrong? You're asking me what's effin wrong?! Everything's in wrong!" Woojung complained as hyunmin just stared at her.

 

"Ok Woojungie calm down. What's there to worry about when you're smart? You even tutored the twins right? You'll surely ace the exams! Unlike me who's probably gonna fail." Jieun grinned with a thumbs up as Woojung chuckled.

 

"But hey since when did you start worrying about school? Knowing you, by now you should be lying in bed or out with some friends or something." Hyunmin asked as Woojung rolled her eyes.

 

"Aren't I with a friend right now?" Woojung sarcastically said. Upon realizing what the older girl said, a smile slowly crept up to Hyunmin's face.

 

"Anyway, I shouldn't really bother about school but that of a kwangmin threatened me."

 

"Kwangmin oppa threatened you? What do you mean?" Hyunmin and Jieun asked, obviously surprised.

 

"Woojung,I heard that your midterm exams will be in 2 weeks." Donghyun said. The four of them, donghyun, Woojung and the twins, were eating breakfast with the food prepared by Kwangmin.

 

"Yeah." Woojung calmly said as Kwangmin stared at her intensely.

 

"What the ef do you want?" Woojung asked.

 

"Shouldn't you be studying by now?" Hearing Kwangmin's words, Woojung immediately chuckled.

 

"Why would I? I mean I'm smart as hell, I even tutored you in english before right? Right. So studying will be a no-no for me."

 

"That's in english. How about Math?" Donghyun asked making Woojung gulp.

 

She looked at her father and smiled gawkily.

 

"y-yeah Math! Piece of cheese..."

 

"It's cake..." youngmin commented as Wooujung glared at him to which the boy just smirked.

 

"You should ask Youngmin to tutor you. This kid's a math whiz." Donghyun placed an arm on Youngmin's shoulder and grinned. Woojung just gave Youngmin death glares.

 

"Like I'd ask help from that blondie."

 

Kwangmin then furrowed his eyebrows and pointed his finger to Woojung.

 

"If you fail your midterm exams in any of the subkect especially Math, I will not cook for you for a two weeks." Hearing Kwangmin's threat, Woojung stiffled a laugh thinking that the boy was joking.

 

"Oh why sir are you joking like that? Keke you are so damn funny--"

 

"I'm serious and I will definitely do that." Kwangmin said as Woojung's face finally fell.

 

Youngmin then smirked as he held out his hand to Woojung.

 

"I'm looking forward to teaching you, Woojung haksaeng."

 

"Waaaa I wanna join too!" Jieun said but pouted upon remembering something.

 

"But on second thought, I can't. My mom wants me to help her with the house." Jieun sighed making Woojung pat her on the head.

 

"It's okay. Maybe next time?" Jieun nodded and the three of them enjoyed their little date together.

 

XXXXX

 

"So what's the square root of negative 9?" the blonde tutor asked, crossing his arms at his student.

 

"Uhh...3?" Woojung answered with a sheepish smile but youngmin only flicked her forehead.

 

"Yah!--"

 

"Don't you yah me! How many times have I told you that negative integers don't have a square root! They will be imaginary numbers! Aissshh!" Youngmin scolded.

 

"But I can't remember anything about numbers!" Woojung pouted as Youngmin stared at her.

 

"That's cute." Woojung looked at youngmin as he flushed red.

 

"T-that wasn't me!" Youngmin defended when the two suddenly heard small laughs by the door.

 

Seeing as they were already caught, the two, Kwangmin and Hyunmin, then went to sit beside Woojung and Youngmin on the floor.

 

"Yah what are you two doing there?!" Youngmin yelled as Kwangmin and Hyunmin continued on laughing.

 

"Hahahahahaha! Don't deny it hyung! Even if you didn't say that, you were thinking of the same thing!" Kwangmin teased making youngmin heave a sigh.

 

"Well even if I deny it, you still won't believe anyway." Youngmin words echoed through woojung's head as she blushed hard. Hyunmin smirked upon seeing the sight.

 

"Ok woojung, square root of--"

 

"From now on unni you should do more aegyo so that oppa will always think you're cute!" Hyunmin said interrupting Youngmin as the boy’s mouth fell open. Woojung then glared at the little girl beside her.

 

“MWO?!” woojung reacted making Kwangmin and Hyunmin roar in laughter. Youngmin just sighed.

 

“as I was saying, what is the square—“ Youngmin was about to continue when the two troublemakers faced him with a smug look.

 

“why are you changing the subject?”

 

Youngmin faced them with an irritated smile.

 

“I am not changing the subject. I am just simply doing what I’m supposed to do and that is to tutor Woojung for her exams.” Kwangmin and Hyunmin just ooh-ed before nodding.

 

Youngmin was about to go back to the topic they were discussing when Hyunmin interrupted again.

 

“so you think Woojung unni is cute?” Kwangmin stifled a laugh while Woojung immediately covered the young girl’s mouth.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!” Woojung hissed. Youngmin who was already at his limit slammed the book on the table and stood up, glaring at his brother and younger cousin.

 

“I already agreed awhile ago, isn’t that enough?!”

 

“you only agreed but you didn’t say it yourself—“ Hyunmin defended with a poker face as Youngmin gritted his teeth in annoyance.

 

“OK! I admit it! Woojung is cute! Happy?!” Hyunmin smirked as Kwangmin roared in laughter. Woojung’s face then glowed in a bright shade of red. Youngmin, realizing what he just said, immediately blushed.

 

“ah…erm…what I mean is…”

 

“hahaha…what you mean to say…ha.. is that you like Woojung.” Kwangmin said as the door slowly opened revealing a chuckling Donghyun.

 

“I only asked the two of you to go cheer them up not to tease them.”  Hearing Donghyun, Woojung immediately stood up and stomped her feet.

 

“so you were the one behind these two es, appa!”

 

That was the first time Woojung sincerely called Donghyun ‘appa’. Hearing this, the twins looked at Woojung in wonder as Hyunmin just chuckled, actually having no idea about the situation. Donghyun’s lips can’t help but curve upwards. He didn’t know that being called ‘appa’ can give him this much happiness. Truth to be told, he actually felt like tearing up.

 

“Woojung…” Kwangmin said as the girl looked back at him.

 

“what?”

 

“you said app—“ Youngmin was about to speak when Donghyun butted in.

 

“ah ..h-how about we eat dinner outside so that you’ll have energy to study?” everyone cheered immediately as Youngmin started fixing the books on the table.

 

“let’s invite Jieun unni and Minwoo oppa!” Hyunmin suggested as Kwangmin excitedly agreed while Youngmin clicked his tongue.

 

“yeah let’s invite them both!” Kwangmin grinned as he immediately fixed himself in front of the mirror.

 

“what’s wrong with him?” Hyunmin asked as Woojung just shrugged.

 

After fixing the table, Kwangmin then called the two and told them the place. Youngmin was grumpy the whole ride, he’s irritated at the fact that he was about to see Minwoo again. His twin on the other hand was glowing in happiness at the fact that he was about to meet Jieun again.

 

They arrived just as the same time Jieun arrived at the place. Woojung and Hyunmin immediately hugged  Jieun while Kwangmin gawkily smiled at her to which she did the same. Youngmin and Donghyun just chuckled at the two’s awkwardness as they sit inside the family restaurant.

 

“so how’s the study session going?” Jieun asked as the others talk to the waiter for their order.

 

“well it’s been going fine until two es went in my room and ruined my time.” Woojung then stared at Hyunmin and Kwangmin with annoyance. Hyunmin just laughed while Kwangmin waved his hands as if denying Woojung’s accusations.

 

“no Jieun! I was just…uhm…oh look it’s Minwoo!” Kwangmin immediately changed the subject when he saw a tall black haired boy walked towards the restaurant.

 

The seating arrangement was:

Donghyun-Kwangmin-Youngmin

Hyunmin-Jieun-Woojung

 

Youngmin who was in front of Woojung, immediately stood up and sat beside the girl. Woojung just looked at him confusedly as Kwangmin, Hyunmin and Jieun smirked.

 

“what gives?” Woojung asked.

 

“nothing.” Youngmin replied.

 

As Minwoo arrived at their table, everyone greeted him while Youngmin just nodded at him. As it is the first time that Minwoo will meet Donghyun, Minwoo bowed his head and greeted politely.

 

“annyeonghaseyo. No Minwoo ibnida. I’m Woojung and Jieun’s classmate. Thank you for inviting me here. It’s a pleasure to meet you sir.” Minwoo introduced as Donghyun just smiled, lost in thought.

 

Minwoo then took the seat in front of Woojung as he smiled at the girl who just ignored him making Youngmin slightly smile.

 

“have we met before Minwoo?” Donghyun asked as the food came to their table. Everyone then started eating.

 

“not that I can remember sir.” Minwoo replied, taking a spoonful of pasta in his mouth.

 

“oh just call me hyung.” Donghyun said.

 

“why are you asking hyung?” Minwoo asked.

 

“nothing… it’s just you look kinda familiar. But anyway, nevermind that. What do your parents do for a living?” Donghyun politely asked as Minwoo smiled.

 

“they run a clothing company. Since they always travel, I’m not actually sure where they are. They’re probably somewhere in the west right now.” Jieun, Kwangmin and Hyunmin ooh-ed as Donghyun nodded.

 

“so you live alone here in korea?” Jieun asked as Minwoo nodded. This was the first time they heard about Minwoo’s family.

 

“tsk. He sure is showing off.” Woojung silently hissed but Youngmin was able to hear it causing him to nod in agreement.

 

The whole time they were in the restaurant was full of laughs mainly because of the trio, Kwangmin, Hyunmin and Jieun, teasing Woojung.  Minwoo and Youngmin would always glare at each other while Donghyun just laughed together with the others.

 

As the night slowly came, the small dinner ended and everyone decided to go home.

 

“good luck studying Woojung! You can do it! Bye!” Jieun shouted as her mom’s car slowly faded away.

 

“thank you for the dinner hyung. It was really fun.” Minwoo said as Donghyun just chuckled.

 

“yah, come on. I wanna go home.” Woojung said, going inside the car with Youngmin following behind her.

 

“you sure you don’t want to go with us at our house Minwoo oppa?” Hyunmin asked.

 

“it’s already getting late. Maybe next time.” Minwoo smiled as Hyunmin just nodded. Donghyun then waved at Minwoo as he slowly entered the car.

 

“see you next time Minwoo.” Kwangmin smiled together with Hyunmin who was right beside him.

 

“yeah, see you next time Minwoo oppa—“ before she can even finish her goodbyes, Hyunmin suddenly fell and fainted.

 

“hyunmin!”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 22!

next update will be on the weekends. but it still depends if I'm free so yeah. HAHAHAHA

THANKS to HyunJae for adding me in KakaoTalk! 

OH AND GUYS! ADD ME IN ME2DAY! : www.me2day.net/jellabee717

believe it or not, that account is MINE. and NO I don't use other people's picture so DON'T you think about calling me a POSER again. 

SORRY for that. LOLOLOL 

 

SARANGHAE! <3