Chapter 4: First day at work

My Twin Babysitter

Woojung-ah… it’s time to wake up..

 

Ah , I’m hearing the two faggots voices again.

 

Woojung…woojung…woojung…woojung..

 

Aissshhhh.

 

Woojung…woojung-ah…

 

“WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!!” I yelled as I opened my eyes and looked around my room. Phew… no sign of yellow and brown hair.

 

As I was about to go back to bed, a hand suddenly grabbed me from the arm and pulled me to a sitting position.

 

“oh , I wasn’t dreaming, you we’re really here!” I blurted out upon seeing youngmin in front of me.

 

“of course I’m here, I’m your babysitter remember? And wait, you were dreaming about me—“

 

“yah, where did you come from?! When I looked around awhile ago, you weren’t here!” I said pointing my finger at him.

 

“ah I was just preparing your bath, but wait you didn’t answer my question, you dreamed about me?” youngmin smirked and I swear it’s freaking ugly.

 

“yeah what about it? I dreamed about you and your brother’s ing voices waking me up, turns out it wasn’t a dream. Aisshh..” I hissed making the idiot chuckle.

 

“yah what are you laughing at? Go out, I wanna sleep.” I said as I tried to grab my blanket but youngmin quickly grabbed it first.

 

“what the—“

 

“take a bath now.” youngmin said as he pushed me inside the bathroom.

 

I tried to open it but the idiot leaned against the door making me unable to push the damned thing.

 

“GAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU IDIOT !” I yelled in frustration, while the tard just kept on laughing outside.

 

Aisshh . I hate taking a bath in the mornings. AAAIIIIISSSSHHHHH!

But what can I do? I can’t go out so me, being the good girl I am (white lie) decided to just follow the idiot’s words and went to take a bath.

 

As soon as I finished taking a bath, a sudden realization popped into my head…I forgot to bring my clothes inside!

 

Good thing my undies and towel’s here. meh I’ll just change inside my room.

 

I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door. Upon opening the door, I saw youngmin sitting on my bed… oh wait, my bed’s neatly arranged. Wow this is the first time I saw my bed being arranged like that, not that I care though.

 

As soon as youngmin saw me coming out of the bathroom, he stood up from the bed and walked towards me.

 

“y-yah.. what are you doing.. .. get away you per—“ I closed my eyes and shielded myself with my hands until a soft fabric brushed against my skin.

 

“shut up and wear this.” Youngmin said, handing me a pink dress and white doll shoes.

 

Err what the eff? This was the dress that Victoria, my mom, bought before and I don’t really wear this. It’s like sooo errr girly? I don’t hate it, it’s just… not my type.

 

“and why the would I wear that ing dress? I already took a bath, so now get out, Imma go to sleep.”

 

“yah, that dress is cute. I personally picked it out from your closet.” Youngmin said proudly and did he just say that he ing touched my closet?

 

“who gave you the right to just pick clothes from my closet like that, you —“

 

“just wear that dress! We’re going to go to the Church so change faster or we’ll be late!” youngmin said shoving the dress onto me.

 

“hey wait…CHURCH?!” I exclaimed.

 

“it’s Sunday like duh. Go change now or else I’ll be the one to change your clothes for you!” youngmin threatened, making weird gestures on his hands but I was quick to push him out of the room, kicking the door in the process.

 

“don’t you ing dare come here again you idiot!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arggg . I ing hate these three.

 

“…and the gospel says…”

 

AISSSHH. I know it’s bad to not hear mass but waeeee?!!

They could’ve just left me behind and let me be the only one who’s bad! I mean it doesn’t bother me at all if I don’t go to the church! Donghyun used to ask me to come with him too before but no I didn’t budge. That’s how hard-headed I am.

 

And you’re probably thinking why I’m here now if I’m really that hard-headed, well after I kick youngmin out of the room, I decided to sleep again but the idiot came back but he was with the other idiot! They locked me on the bathroom and won’t let me out until I changed. Aisshhh, that’s why I gave up. WELL I HAVE NO CHOICE! Then upon setting foot on my room, youngmin carried me to donghyun’s car and we dashed off here.

 

Could you believe that they didn’t even let me eat my breakfast?!! Their reason? Because they’re going to be late for this freaking mass. AISSSHHHHHHH!

 

IMMA KICK THEM IN THEIR IING BALLS AFTER THIS. I SWEAR, I SWEAR THAT I’LL REALLY—

 

“woojung, let’s go get communion.” Kwangmin nudge me, making me snap out of my thoughts.

 

“go ahead, I’m staying here.” I said as I got my phone from my bag but the freak suddenly took it from me and returned it to my bag.

 

“what the ?” I said, glaring at him.

 

“don’t use that inside the church and would you stop saying those words? Come on!” kwangmin whispered as he pulled me from my seat and dragged me to the line.

 

From the line, I can see Donghyun looking serious as ever and the yellow idiot…yeah he’s still looking idiot.

 

“woojung, you should put your hands up in a prayer position..” kwangmin whispered and my face was like àO_o?

 

“that’s the right hand position when you’re taking communion.” Kwangmin smiled as I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his request.

 

Is there even a required position when taking communion?! Is this person behind me stupid or what?

 

I quickly got my communion and went back to my seat. I couldn’t get a hold of my phone because it was inside my bag and guess where my bag is? It’s with my ing appa, donghyun.

 

Kwangmin gave it to him saying that I might use my phone again AIISHHH and donghyun won’t give it back to me until the mass has ended. Well there goes my chance of not getting bored—

 

“woojung let’s go! the mass finished already.” Kwangmin nudge me for like the 2ndtime today. I really need to stop thinking too much.

 

“do you want to stay behind?” youngmin asked as he chuckled.

 

“like heck I would.” I scoffed making the two laugh.

 

After the mass has ended, we eventually went home with donghyun driving.

 

“I have a meeting later, so I’ll be going now. be a good girl woojung and don’t give the twins a hard time arasseo?” donghyun said as I got off the car and went straight inside the house, ignoring his words.

 

I don’t care about those two. I won’t give them a hard time just as long as they won’t mess with my life.

 

I went straight to my room and locked the door. You don’t expect me to stay with those two right? it’s still 11 am, heh. I’ll sleep for a while then maybe get out later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ring *ring*

 

I slowly opened my eyes and got my phone from the table beside my bed.

 

“yoboseyo?” I said but no one’s answering back.

 

“yoboseyo?” I repeated but still, there’s no answer.

 

Feeling creeped out, I looked at the phone and saw who the caller is.

 

Oh hahahahaha! I’m stupid, it was an alarm hehehe. Ehem. Ok for the record, I’m not stupid. I set up an alarm for 3 pm so I’ll go to Jieun’s house, but yeah I forgot about it. well at least I woke up!

 

I got up from bed and changed into my casual clothes. As I was fixing my things inside my bag, I heard footsteps just outside the door. CRAP.

 

“woojung, are you awake now? you haven’t eaten your lunch yet.” Kwangmin called, knocking on the door.

 

if I say that I’ll go out, they won’t let me. Aisshh. as I was thinking hard and kwangmin still knocking on the door, I noticed the window.

 

Yeah, I’ll just go out through the window! Yeah you’re so bright woojung. \m/

 

I didn’t respond to kwangmin’s call and just decided to tiptoe towards the door, maybe he’ll think that I’m still asleep.

 

“oh God, please guide me in what I’m about to do.” I stepped on the window sill and closed my eyes, readying myself on the hard ground.

 

I took a deep breath and jumped.

 

…..

 

I was waiting for the hard ground to hit my back but instead of something hard, my back fell against something soft.

 

I opened my eyes and saw the window of my room above me.

 

“yes I got off that easily hahahaha—“

 

“and you’re enjoying it too much.”

 

I looked to my right and saw youngmin’s pained face. Oh crap did I fall on him?

 

“yah get off of me! “ youngmin groaned as I quickly stood up and dusted my clothes off.

 

“what the hell were you thinking, jumping out of the window?!!” youngmin yelled as I turned to look at him. Unable to control myself, I immediately laugh at him.

 

“hahahahahaahahahahhaha!! Y..you’re hahahaha you’re w..wet! hahaha!” I laughed uncontrollably making him more pissed.

 

“and that’s because of you, I was watering the plants, aish. you think I didn’t see you from here as you tried to jump off?” youngmin gave me a serious look making me stop from laughing.

 

“it’s not my fault. I didn’t tell you to catch me.” I scoffed rolling my eyes.

 

“of course I’d still catch you even if you or anybody here didn’t tell me to do so!”

 

“are you a freaking masochi—“

 

“I’m not a masochist! I just don’t want you to get hurt okay?! aisshh” the idiot said as he tried to dry himself.

 

As I was about talk back, youngmin suddenly started taking off his clothes…say what?!

 

“yah what the are you doing?!!” I yelled as I pointed to him. Aisshhh now’s not the time for my cheeks to get hot!!

 

“what? heh. You’re blushing.” The idiot smirked as he teased me by walking closer.

 

“yah get away or I’ll yell ert—YAAAAAHHH! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!” youngmin suddenly grabbed me and carried me over his shoulder as he walked towards the front door.

 

AISSSHHH I HATE THIS ING ERRRRRRTTTT!


Thank you for reading chapter 4!

STILL CAN'T UPDATE USING GOOGLE CHROME. ASAASDASFSFSF.

and classes will start again tomorrow MY world. ARGGG. I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL! UMMAAAAA!

and I'll be on singapore on the 26th-28th, malaysia on 28th-30th, singapore again on 30th-4th. SHIIITT I'M GONNA MISS MAMA! ADWEWRFWEF.

OTL.

HERE'S A PRESENT! KKKK

YOUNGWOO is LALALA~LOVE! ♥ 

do follow me on tumblr: pakwanii.tumblr.com XD

I've taken a liking to T-ARA's HWAYOUNG recently but it seems that she was being overrated. I just hope that people would stop saying that putting her in T-ara is useless cos obviously, T-ara won't be complete without hwayoung. she's NOT talentless and useless, instead, she's AMAZING and FULL of TALENT.

COMMENT CORNER!

@kwangyoung: yes she's brutal but cute ehe. ERR but I'm waaaay cuter! :D ahahhaha kidding!

@minniewoo: yes I think so too! hahahahha! he fits the role perfectly :D

@ilovetaeminwoo: here it is dongsaeng! :D

 

I WOULD REALLY SQUEAL IN HAPPINESS IF YOU GUYS KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING.