Ending

Classical music is NOT my thing.

At some point this chapter will contain (really ty wrote)(Okay I don't even know if it can be counted to because I really didn't know how to write/describe .. so I'm sorry) 

AND I'm sososososososososo sorry that it took so long for me to update!

 


After that question I couldn’t stop thinking about him.. but there was no way I’d like him. No. No. No..

”Tao.. Snap out of it!” Baekhyun yelled.
”What now?” I asked.
”You have been staring at that Kris for something like fifteen minutes”
Where are we…? oh yeah! at the school’s cafeteria.
”No I haven’t”
”Yes you have and he has been staring at you with questioning look for five minutes now. At first it was funny but now it’s just scary” Kyungsoo said and looked at Baekhyun with knowing look.
”I can introduce you to him if you want” Kyungsoo said amd winked at me.
”Y-you don’t need to do that” I said and blushed.
”Why can’t you just admit it.. you like him. I can see it.. EVEN BAEKHYUN CAN SEE IT and when it comes to these things… well you have seen that he can’t even see that…..” Kyungsoo was cut of by Chanyeol, who pushed him off the bench.  Kyungsoo just glares at Chanyeol.

*bell ringing*

”Hey Tao. You don’t have anything to do now… right?”
”It depends… What do you want me to do?”
” I just would need some help at the Orchestra rehearsals.. and ’you know who’ is there so… what do you say?”
”No.” why would I like to go there… I have so much other things to do… umm… I should read for that history test we have next week… or something..

 ~ 30 mins later ~

Ugh… I really don’t understand these things.. Kyungsoo is good at this.. (At this point I stood up and started to walk to somewere)I could ask help from him. But if I do that then he’ll make me return that favour..

Next thing I realized was that I had walked to schools orchestra room and heard that someone was playing violin.. It can’t be..  I looked inside the room and it was HIM!

Oh !! I hope he didn’t see me..

I waited few minutes and peeked again. 

He looks so calm when he plays violin.. WAIT? is that a smile.. Holy …

And then he looked up and our eyes met.. He started to walk towards me.

”Hello.”

Mmmh… that deep voice….. ”H-hi..” Why did I just shutter?

”What are you doing here? Watching me again?”

”I-i..” crap.. I need to stop this “No. I was looking for Kyungsoo”

“Hmm… that’s pitty.. I was hoping that you were here because of me..” He smirked and came even closer. I started to back up. Suddenly I was standing between him and the wall. He grabbed my waist and his smirk became wider. He started to lean closer my face and before I could resist he pressed his soft lips on mine. It felt awesomequite nice.

"" STARTS

Just when I had used to that kiss I felt tongue on my lower lip. I opened my mouth and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing my lips and started to lower himself. He kissed my jaw and then my neck and started to my shirt, then he removed it. Then his lips were on mine again. He moved his arms to my and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the teacher's table. We stopped kissing. I sat on the table and he stood in front of me. I stood up, put him into teacher's chair and went to the floor. I opened his jeans while he took his shirt off. He was wearing only his boxers and I could see the bulge. I my lips and palmed him through his boxers. He growled and took his boxers off. I gulped because GOD DAMN IT he was HUGE. I tip of his . Soon I took about half of it in my mouth and lowered myself until he was fully in my mouth. I started to blow him. He grabbed my hair and made me him.

“Oh god Tao.. Don’t stop!” What the .. How does he know my name..

I gagged* few times but got used to it. When I stopped his was in painful need of release. He placed me back to the table and took off my pants. He went to his backpack and took lube from there.

“Have you done this before?”

“Done what? Had something that big inside me? No..” I answered and pointed his .

He laughed a little “Okay.. Then I need to be extra gentle” He said and kissed me.

He lubed his fingers and pushed one of them inside me. I flinched the feeling but I didn't complain. Soon one became two and then three. He kissed me all that time to distract me from the pain of being stretched. Just when I had used to being filled he took his fingers out. I looked at him and saw him pouring lube on his . I gulped again when I felt tip of his poking my entrance. He slowly pushed his manhood inside me. It hurted so much but at the same time it felt good. Few tears escaped from my eyes. Kris saw that and leaned back to kiss me.

 

"If it hurts too much just tell me"

 

"I can take it.."

 

"Okay then.."

 

He started to move fast.. I mean.. really fast. And very soon he found my spot.

 

"A-ah!! There!" I  moaned

 

He hit that spot countless times and I saw stars.

 

"Kris.. I think I'm about to come!" I moaned.

 

"Same here!" He growled.

 

After few s we both came loudly. Then Kris lifted me and sat on teacher's chair again. We hugged each others for a while.

"" STOPS HERE!

"I think we should go.. Teacher can come here soon.." Kris said.

 

"Y-yeah"

 

After we pulled our clothes back on we went out and Kyungsoo was standing there.

 

"So.. Tao.. Do you still say that you don't like Kris?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"...no.." I answered.

 

"Well what about orchestra?"

 

"Well.. All I can say is: That room is now my favourite part of this school. And I can come there more often if I'm allowed to." I said with a smirk. Then I pulled Kris down for a kiss and ran off(with him)

 


I'm sososososososososososososososososo sorry.. again



It's really crappy I know that but I just couldn't come up anything better.. I really hope that you guys still liked it.. even a little bit.



And sorry if it didn't go like you wanted/wished



And once again... sorry.. I don't(yet) know how to write