HE plays violin?!?!?!

Classical music is NOT my thing.

I was walking at the corridor and texting with my best friend, Baekhyun, when someone bumped into me. I was ready to yell at him, because no one bumps into me. I was about to yell, but then I saw the look on his face and no words came out, 'cause damn that look was scary. I stood there looking like a fool until bell rang and I had to hurry to class to ask Baekhyun about that scary guy. I know that Baekhyun knows something important about that guy, because let's face it, he is the spy of the school. 

When I got to class teacher wasn't there yet. sweet! 

"Hey, Baek."
"Yeah?"
I think this is when teacher came to classroom but we didn't notice.
"I'm going to show you one guy later and you're going to tell me everything you know about him.. Okay?"
"Of course! I can even collect some facts about him to you if you want." He said and gave me scary smile.
"So.. That Chanyeol you've been stalking isn't enough for you now?" I asked and almost got slammed but he didn't hit.
"shut the hell up.. What if he hears us? He thinks i'm a freak already.. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT I AM, 'CAUSE I'M NOT!!"
"hmmm.. Baekhyun.. I don't think that he hears us.. He isn't even here yet.. But yes I think that you are little bit freak and really bad stalker" I said those last two words littel louder than the others.
"TAO YOU ARE DEAD NOW" he yelled and threw his history book towards me(I had gone to other side of the room).

And just then we saw that teacher had come to classroom and that the book had hit him and that he glared us and then he sent us to principal's office. We sat there in silence for somethnig like half an hour. And after that the principal took us in. I didn't really listen what he said but all I need to know is that we got detention for throwing a book and yelling in class(I tried to tell him that Baekhyun was only one who did that but he said that he knew that I provoked him and so we both were in trouble)

When we got out there we met Luhan and Kyungsoo and went to eat with them. I teased Kyungsoo about his shortness and quickly remembered why he is called Satansoo. Then I started to run for my life and bumped into that mysterious guy AGAIN.

"Oh. it's You again" He said with cold voice
I just stood there looking at him, he just snorted and walked away.
"Well what the hell was that!?" Baekhyun yelled when mystery-guy was behind the corner.
"I don't kn... HEY BAEKHYUN WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT GUY?!?" I asked/yelled.
"Actually... I've never seen him."
And that shocked me.
"I know.." kyungsoo said.
"WHAT!? YOU?!? HOW?!?" me and Baekhyun yelled at the same time.
"Well.. today morning when I had my orchestra rehearsal he was there. and played violin.. He played well.. Actually really ing well.." Kyungsoo said.
I stood there my mouth open and stared him.
"Kyungsoo.. Are you serious?"
"Yes.."
"You like him? He's scary..."
"N-no... I-I don't.. I just wanted to konw more about him.. And yeah.. he is.."

No.. no... no.. there is no way I'd like him... . _____ . 


 


A/N: I'm sorry that this has taken this long.. 
And that it's not ready yet.. SORRY ; --- ;




I'll try to write next chapter soon