New Year's Eve

My Celebrity Crush

 

“Are you sure you are going to be fine staying at home all alone? Go out with Jiyeon or Myungsoo maybe?” Your unnie asked. You smiled, giving her an assuring nod. “Positive. I bet both of them already had plan, so never mind.”

“Okay then. I’ll be back before 3.” She told you before putting her coat and left.

 It’s the New Year’s Eve and your sister was out to go celebrate it with her colleague. She didn’t actually want to leave you alone but you insisted that she went out since she hasn’t been out with her friends for so long.

You were not really into celebrating New Year due to some past incident, so you rather stay at home. Previous year, you celebrated new years at Myungsoo’s house together with his family. You would have dinner with them and for the rest of the night; you would watch some horror film with Myungsoo and his little brother.

However, this year was a bit different. You can’t celebrate with him because he had his own schedule. At last, you ended up staying at home watching television, while the rest of the teenagers at your age went out with their friends.

While you were flickering through the remote control, you heard a knock on your door. You stood up and went to get the door.

“Hello there! Home alone?” Woohyun greeted you. “Oppa? What are you doing here?” You asked. “Get ready. We are going out!” He exclaimed.

“What?” You were slightly puzzled. But before you could say another word, he pushed you into the house. “C’mon princess, get ready. We have some interesting places to go.”

“Wait wait! Oppa, you should at least explain to me carefully. Don’t you have any schedule to attend?”

“Babe, its new year’s eve. Okay, let me get this straight. First, we are going on a date together, we could have dinner together and strolled around Hongdae. At around 11pm, we’re going to meet the rest of the infinite’s member. How is it sound?” he explained to you.

You thought for a moment. The idea of meeting the Infinite’s member made you excited about going to this so called ‘date’ with Woohyun. You were kind off wanting to meet Myungsoo.

He finally convinced you enough. “Okay. I’m gonna get ready!” You arranged your step towards your room, getting ready, while Woohyun waited for you at the living room.

“Wear something thick. It’s going to be cold tonight.” He reminded you from the living room.

After done dressing yourself up, you went to where he was waiting for you. “I’ve got something for you.” Woohyun stood up and walked closer to you. He took out a green coloured knitted muffler from his bag and placed it around your neck.

The muffler looked really good with your white sweater. “This should keep you warm enough.” He said and flashed a smile.

“Thanks oppa.” He then put on a pair of specs and mask. “I’m prepared.” He said, smiling sweetly at you. “Are you sure we are going to be okay?” You asked concern.

He lightly patted your head. “Don’t worry.” He said. You were actually really worried about going out with him as it’s going to be a lot people tonight; however you tried to convince yourself that you guys will be fine.

You locked the door properly and started walking with him towards the bus stop. “What are the other members doing tonight?” You asked.

“Well, Hoya went home to his family; Sungyeol is out with his friends and L… I don’t know about the rest. But we are definitely going to meet at 11pm.” He said. You nodded.

While both of you were waiting for the bus, you noticed some of the girls were staring at your direction. “Why are they staring at us? Did they just found out who you are?” You whispered to Woohyun’s ear. Woohyun just smiled. “You are just paranoid. Relax.” He tried to assure you.

Thank God the bus finally arrived after few moments. “So, where are you taking me?” You asked as soon as both of you got on the bus.

“Have some fun around Hongdae…” He answered brief. You smiled.”It’s going to be super pack you know.” You warned him.

“It’s okay. The more the merrier…” he joked. The journey to Hongdae took around 10 to 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes, you guys finally arrived in Hongdae. And as usual, your predication was right. The place was crowded with people. “This is going to be fun.” He said. You turned to look at him and gave him a look. “Fun?”

He tilted his head. “Of course. It’s New Year’s Eve. People will be out celebrating…“he said to you in a casual tone.

He then held your hand and led the way through the crowd.

***

“Oppa, that was fun.” You exclaimed. It was almost 11pm and you were on your way to meet the rest of the Infinite’s member. “I told you it will be fun. Wait…” he narrowed his eyes.

“Don’t tell me you never went out on New Year’s Eve?” You timidly lowered your head and shook. “No?”

Again, you shook. “Then, what were you doing?” He investigated you. “I watch horror movie with myungsoo.”

“That’s it? “ You nodded. “I’m weird right? I know.” You honestly told him and looked out the window. “Yeah, you are weird, but that’s the interesting fact about you. And honestly, I like that.” He bluntly said as he stared out of the window too while flashing you a smile.

You turned to look at his handsome face and without realising; you smiled at his cheesy comment. “ Look, I guess they were getting ready with the firework.” He pointed out of the window.

The smile on your face disappeared as you turned to the direction he was pointing. Your heart suddenly pounded wildly. He noticed the change in you. “Are you okay?” He asked.

You forced a smile and tried to convince him that you were okay.  

After a few stops, you finally arrived. It was the same house as the one you came to celebrate your exam result the other day. “Here again? Seriously, who live here?” You asked before stepping into the house.

“It is our CEO’s house. He didn’t exactly live here. If we want to throw a small party or some celebrating party, this is the place. It’s quite private and we really like it. The view here is tremendously beautiful. You can see the whole Seoul from up here.” He explained.

“Oh..”

“Come, they must be waiting.” He said and started taking another step into the house. He then headed towards the backyard where delicious foods being served on the long wooden table.

“Hyung…” Sungjong exclaimed when he saw Woohyun.

“Noona? You are here?” He asked. You nodded. “Why? Am I not supposed to be here?”

“Ani, just that L hyung won’t be joining us. He said he was going to meet you.” Sungjong explained. “me?”

“Yup. That’s what he said just now.” Sungyeol interrupted.

Just then your phone rang. It was Myungsoo. You picked it up. “Where are you?” he asked. “I’m with Woohyun at the house…” before you could finish, he hung up.

You were surprised by his sudden action and truthfully you were a bit disappointed he didn’t let you finish your word. “L?” Woohyun asked. You meekly nodded. “What did he said?” He asked again.

“He didn’t say anything.”

“L, sometime I didn’t get him.” Sungyeol sighed. “Come guys, it’s almost midnight.” Sunggyu called.

Woohyun slightly put his hand around your waist. He led you towards the table. But when you were about to place yourself onto the chair, you felt somebody grabbing your arm. “Let’s go.”

“Yah, L. What do you think you are doing?” Woohyun growled.

“She’s not going to stay here.” He answered coolly. He bowed and dragged you away. You were in a shock condition. "Yah L goon." Sungyeol called him but was ignored.

“Myung ah…” You called him but he ignored you and kept dragging you away.

 ____________________________________________

Another cliffhanger, I know I know. Really sorry -______-

Oh, don’t hate L yet, wait till I update the next chapter ok?