Wavy hair or Bob style cut

My Celebrity Crush

 

“You know what. You look amazing with that kind of hairstyle. Seriously, if I were a guy, I will definitely ask you out.” Jiyeon praised you. Both of you were on your way back from the salon. Jiyeon was insisting to take you to the salon and changed your hairstyle.

You changed your shoulder length wavy hair into a bob style and dyed it into chestnut colour with slightly reddish highlight. “Are you sure you are not exaggerating?”

“Of course not! What made you think that way?”  

“So, what are you planning to do after this?” Jiyeon asked you.

“Well, I don’t know yet. I was thinking, ermm something that have to do with numbers.” You smiled at her. “You really love number huh?”

You nodded. “I do…” Jiyeon made a disgusted face and rolled her eyes. “I hate math…” She groaned. You laughed and put your arm around her shoulder.” Don’t get involve in math then.”

“I wont.”

Just then your phone rang. You looked at the screen monitor.

“Unnie…”

“Yeon Jung ah, where are you?” she asked by the end of the phone.

“On my way back. Wae?” you asked, puzzled.

“I left my journal at home. I really need it right now. However I’m too busy right now, I can’t run back home. Could you please bring it over to me? I’ll text you the place.”

“Of course. Just text me the address. I’ll be there.”

“Thanks pumpkin.” Then both of you hung up.

“Jiyeon ah. I need to go. Need to send my unnie something.” You explained to her. She carved you a smile. “Okay. No worry. I’ll see you around then. Thanks for the awesome time today!” She waved at you. You waved back and then you guys went on separate path.

You immediately went home and took your sister’s journal and headed to the address she gave you. “This is a salon…” You mumbled as you read the address that your sister had texted.

You took the bus and it took almost 15 minutes to get there. When you arrived, it was indeed a salon. However, it wasn’t a normal salon; it was a luxurious one that normally only idol went there to get their hair or makeup done.

You entered the salon and went to the counter. “Yess miss! Uhh, nice hair.” The guy at the counter complimented your new hairstyle. You blushed and smiled. “Thanks. I’m actually looking for…” Before you could finish, you saw Sungyeol heading towards your way. “Yeon Jung sshi?” he pointed towards you.

“Sungyeol oppa.” You bowed. “Wow, that hair look nice on you…” You just smiled. “She’s with me Hyung.” He told the guy. The guy just nodded. “Who are you looking for exactly?” He asked as you followed him.

“I’m supposed to meet my unnie here. You changed your hair too.” You noticed he looked a bit different from last time. In fact, he also look good with that style. So matured and manly.

“Well, this is our new look for our upcoming album. How do I look?”He asked. “You look…good. And handsome.” You honestly told him. He blushed at your comment. “Thanks. Come I know where your sister is.” He led you.

“So, where are the other members? And is this the salon that you guys always come?” You asked.

“They are in here somewhere. Yup. This is where we get our hair done. There, Sunggyu hyung.” He pointed towards Sunggyu. “Yeon Jung sshi?” Sunggyu spotted you. “He just finished I guess.” Sungyeol told you. Sunggyu then walked to your direction.

“Seems like somebody changed her hairstyle too.” Sunggyu said. You smiled and nodded, slightly touching the end of your new hair.

“Yeon Jung ah~~” You heard a very familiar voice calling you. You spun your head and saw your unnie walked towards you.

“You look differ.” She told you as you handed her the journal. “I do. How do I look?” You asked. She smiled widely, giving you a positive vibe. “Gorgeous…” She simply said.

“Woo, why are guys gathering around?” Woohyun appeared out of nowhere. “Then I’ll be going. Make sure you arrived home safely.” You sister gave you one last advice before dashing away.

As soon as your unnie walked away, woohyun walked towards you and was completely mesmerised when he saw an unfamiliar girl with a chestnut coloured hair. “Jung ah?” He slightly tilted his head.

You looked at him and smiled. “Yes.”

“wow.” He mouthed a bit. “You look even gorgeous with that hairstyle.” He said without blinking his eyes. “Hyung~~~ get hold of yourself.” Sungyeol lightly slapped Woohyun’s cheek. “I’m awake. I’m awake...” Woohyun nodded non-stop but his eyes still fixed on you.

You laughed at his dorkiness.

“ What are guys doing here?” Myungsoo came and joined the group, still not realizing you were standing there. “We were just talking about Jungie’s new hairstyle.” Sunggyu answered him.

“Jungie? You mean Yeon Jung?” he asked, still confused. The others nodded. “Why are you guys talking about her?” “Hello...I’m here.” You waved your hand. He turned and was shocked to see you standing next to him with a new hairstyle. He blinked a few time and leaned down to take a closer look. He gave you some weird look.

“When did you change your hair?” He asked.

“Just now.” You answered him. “She looks really hot huh L?” Sungyeol said causing you to blush a bit. “If you are not L’s friend, I would definitely ask you out.” Sungyeol said to you cheekily.

Myungsoo glared at him. “Well, if choding doesn’t make the first move, then I will..” Woohyun casually said.

Myungsoo scoffed and turned to look at you once again. “Well, I don’t really like your new hairstyle. You look better with the wavy one...” He said, and turned to walk away. “Who care about L’s opinion, I’ll ask her out then.” Sungyeol said.

“Don’t even think she would accept.” He said as he walked away.

*That guy. He didn’t even realised he was actually falling for her.* Woohyun thought silently and smiled to himself. 

____________________________________

double update again :D i have lots of free time today. I'll try to make triple update today.

if i can ;) i'll try though, i didn't promise okay. hee

150++ subscribers. thanks a lots!! (:

and dear readers, thanks for supporting this fic, you guys are amazing ^^