i/i

Send a Hot Guy (and a Soulmate?)

“Kyungsoo, if you’re gonna invite us over, you should at least have some food for us to eat while we are here!” Jongdae shouted from his spot in Kyungsoo’s kitchen as he searches through all of the cabinets in search of something to eat.

 

“Jongdae, leave Kyungsoo alone. You know he hasn’t exactly left the apartment since that last time he left, he caught you-know-who in bed with that other-you-know-who,” Baekhyun spoke as he leaned against the kitchen counter, sighing as Kyungsoo let out a sad whine from his spot on the couch a few feet away.

 

“I told you he was no good for you, but ‘Oh, Jongdae! He’s the nicest guy I’ve ever met in my entire life! He is absolutely perfect!’, and ironically that last bit is what you walked in on him telling that other guy as he—“  Baekhyun quickly cut Jongdae off with a harsh glare.

 

“I’ll order us some pizza, is that okay?” Kyungsoo quietly asked the other two as he got up and grabbed his laptop. Baekhyun and Jongdae hummed in agreement as they made their way over to the couch to sit beside Kyungsoo.

 

“You should give them ridiculous instructions,” Jongdae suggests with a laugh.

 

“Like what?” Kyungsoo asks, cursor hovering over the instructions section.

 

“Tell them to draw a cat riding a dinosaur or something,” Jongdae says, laughing at himself.

 

Kyungsoo thinks for a moment before typing something into the box.

 

“’Send a hot guy, and a soulmate?’ There we go! You can get over that stupid cheater, Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun smiled and patted Kyungsoo on the back.

 

Kyungsoo sighed before finalizing his order. “Wake me up when the pizza gets here.”

 

-

 

“Jongdae, what are you doing?!” Baekhyun whispers harshly at the other who has gotten up once the doorbell rang.

 

“I wanna see who they sent,” Jongdae smirked. “Don’t wake him up yet.”

 

The pizza had taken about 15 minutes to arrive, which was enough for Kyungsoo, in his exhausted and heart-broken state, to fall asleep.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but leaned back in his seat to try to see the door.

 

Jongdae fixed his clothing before coolly opening the door, but he immediately relaxed and let out a laugh at what he saw.

 

“Jongin, you work for a pizza delivery service?!” Jongdae laughed and pointed at his tall, tan, and embarrassed friend.

 

You were the one that requested that we sent a hot guy, AND A SOULMATE you dork,” Jongin huffed.

 

“Ah, that actually wasn’t me. That was Kyungsoo,” Jongdae chuckled.

 

Jongin’s eyebrow’s knitted together in confusion, a light pink color beginning to contrast with his tan skin, “Do Kyungsoo? Doesn’t he have a boyfriend, though?”

 

Jongdae sighed before turning around to look at the still sleeping Kyungsoo and briefly glaring at a snooping Baekhyun.

 

“Not anymore. He found that bastard in bed with someone else,” Jongdae frowned and clenched his fist. “He’s really upset. He thought that guy was the one, but he was a cheating jerk.”

 

“So that’s why he wanted a soulmate?” Jongin asked quietly, looking around Jongdae to try and see Kyungsoo.

 

“And a hot guy, but they sent you,” Jongdae snorted.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes before speaking, “Well, here’s the pizza.”

 

“Oh, no, no, no,” Jongdae began. “I’m gonna shut the door and you’re gonna ring the doorbell again and I’ll wake Kyungsoo up to get the pizza. I only came to check out who they sent to delivery it.”

 

Before Jongin could say anything else, Jongdae had already shut the door in his face.

 

Jongin let out a long sigh before looking down at his clothes. He shrugged and then rang the doorbell again.

 

It took about a minute or two before the door opened and Jongin stiffened, looking down as the door opened.

 

His eyes locked with Do Kyungsoo’s and his breath hitched. “You… you don’t look so good,” he said quietly, looking down and away from the shorter male’s pale and tired face.

 

Kyungsoo scoffed, “Thanks, a lot.”

 

Jongin’s eyes widened. “I-I didn’t mean it like that. Jongdae told me about… what happened.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed before regaining eye contact with Jongin, “I’m fine. I’ll be okay.”

 

Jongin offered a small smile. “Here’s your pizza. I’ll handle the amount.”

 

“Y-You don’t have to…” Kyungsoo trailed of quietly as he looked at Jongin.

 

“Jongin, Kim Jongin. I’m a grade lower than you. And don’t worry. I’ve got it. Hopefully our service was alright. I’ll be your hoy guy… and as for soulmate…” Jongin stopped and smiled at Kyungsoo, who blinked back shyly, “maybe we can work on that?”

 

-

 

welp here it is

i hope that you enjoyed this... very small piece of writing

please tell me what you thought ;u;

thank you for reading

-feistyjongin