Final

Kyungsoo and the Magic Couch Shell

 

 He could only see darkness, owls were howling from a distance.
Wolves were growling. He was trapped, lost, and staved.
 He trapped in an big open forest surrounded by evergreen trees with his least favorite people, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

He doesn't know where they are, mainly because he ditched them at the moment when he figured out that they will be together all night.

Kyungsoo shuttered at that thought being stuck with them for who knows how long. He couldn't see anything but a faded light straight down his path. 

"I'm free? Free from those losers?!" He jumps and sprints to the light that shines down his path.
He was closer, closer, and closer. 
Finally out of the dark forest, he jumps in the area falling on his knees. 
 
He was exposed to the light that blinded his eyes. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw them.
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting on the dirt staring into a blank space. They didn't even bother noticing him. 
 
"Oh my god," kyungsoo muttered to himself. He went in circles, yes that was it. Totally.
 
The two pair bright innocent eyes greeted Kyungsoo as he approached the two which stared into his evil dark soul.
 
"You're back," Baekhyun grinned looking at Chanyeol. They were still sitting in the same position before Kyungsoo left them "We were just talking to the magic conch shell." 
 
In the middle of the two, Kyungsoo saw an 'magic' purple shell with a string attach, sitting between the two. This was stupid, he thought. 
"What the hell are you supposed to do with this stupid shell?" Kyungsoo places his hands on his head in frustration. He was probably gonna rip all his hair out, but they weren't worth it. 
 
"This wise magic conch shell is supposed to help us get out of here," Chanyeol explained. "Come over here and I'll show you."
Kyungsoo gives them a glare as he sat down between the Baekyeol couple. 
 
"Ok so this is how it does," Baekhyun deeply inhaled. He grabs the conch. "The magic couch is going to make our decisions- risky or not."
 
Kyungsoo was going insane, in fact more insane. Living with these two was already crazy enough! He wasn't going to take advice from a stupid toy. 
 
"Demonstrates," Kyungsoo asked keeping a straight face but still held a visible smirk.
 
Chanyeol grabs the long string that hangs from the side of the shell and pulled it gently. "Oh magic conch shell, how do we get out of the dark forest?" 
 
He lets go of the string. "Nothing," the shell replied in a monotone.
 
"Wow," kyungsoo clapped sarcastically with an dull expression. "May i see it for a moment?" 
 
"Oh!! sure," chanyeol replied, handing the magic conch shell on to kyungsoo hands. 
 
"Oh magic conch shell," he looked at the sky and if he was right it was the evening, but he could be wrong.
He pulls the string forcefully. "May I kill baekhyun and chanyeol right now?" he smirked.
 
"Maybe some day," the shell replied.
"How about now?" kyungsoo pulled the string again. He secretly prayed in his mind that the shell's reply will be a yes. 
"Yes," the shell said. holy- yes. 
 
He can kill them and they can't do anything about it right now. 
 
"Ok then.." he looked both ways - right and left, at baekhyun and chanyeol who looks certainly frighten of the shell's response. They slowly backed away from kyungsoo.
 
"Yeah kyungsoo I was just playing around. It was just a stupid toy. You don't have to kill us both," Baekhyun nervously chuckles, backing away from Kyungsoo. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun steps except he stepped in front of Baekhyun, protecting him. 
 
"We're just getting started anyway," Kyungsoo steps closer. the two can hear his rapid breathing of excitement. 
"Good-bye. I won't miss you - at all," Kyungsoo smirked as he grabbed Chanyeol and Baekhyun ears at the same time.