001

When No One's Watching
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a lazy Sunday, but not everyone was content with sleeping in. All except for Namjoon and Jimin, that is. It was eleven a.m., and the two were still in their rooms, sleeping. The other members had gone shopping, and figured that it would be okay if they were left home by themselves for a few hours.

Namjoon was the first to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, and had to blink them a few times to adjust his vision to the brightness that was seeping through the blinds. Slowly, he sat up and grabbed his favorite tank top before throwing it on. He tassled his hair a bit and stood up.

"Aish, how long was I asleep?" He groaned, feeling like he'd been hit by a freight train during the night.

 

He was quiet for a moment, and realized that it was completely silent. "That's weird..." He said quietly to himself.

After slowly and apprehensively opening his bedroom door, he poked his head out, looking in all directions. He knew they weren't asleep, and they were famous for  leaving him at home when he won't wake up. He decided to just make himself a bowl of cereal.

Moving more slowly than a sloth, he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed himself a bowl, spoon, milk, and of course, the cereal. He pulled out a chair and sat down with his back to the hallway that led to all of the bedrooms.

 

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder followed by "Hyung, can I have some, too?" Namjoon nearly jumped out of his skin, making the person laugh. He turned around to see Jimin standing behind him, smiling. Namjoon thought he looked kinda cute with his semi-messy hair.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah. You can eat some cereal with me. Grab a bowl." Jimin nodded and reached into the cupboard that held the bowls and grabbed the first one he saw. He sat down next to Namjoon and poured some cereal and milk into the blue plastic bowl.

Jimin looked up at him with a questioning look on his face. "Hey, hyung?"

Namjoon answered without looking up. "What?"

Jimin swallowed and spoke: "Where is everybody?"

Namjoon shrugged. "I don't know. They probably left." He shoveled another large spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"Oh." Jimin said, a slight smirk coming to his face. This would be a

Please log in to read the full chapter