One

Yeobo *requested imagine*

You were making the usual breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The smell of the bacon slowly filled the air and the scent could be smelt from all around the house. What a lovely life. Almost a dream.

It wasn't long after you started cooking the eggs, when a shuffling noise came from the stairs and made you smile.

"Mmmm~" came the voice that you loved. A pair of hands came from behind and wrapped around you once again.

"Good morning."

"Morning love. Why are you up so early? Don't you like laying in my arms?" Minseok's head came closer and rested on the crook of your neck with his lips facing inward to plant a kiss before turning his face to the other side.

"Don't you like my cooking?" You replied with a pout.

"Aniyo, I like it when your sleeping with me. Come back to bed." His grip grew tighter as he tugged you away from the stove to the couch.

"AH, yeobo, be careful." Your hands came down and cupped his to lift them off your stomach. He let go and bent down.

"Oh, mianhae, Jung Min-ah." And planted another kiss upon the soft fabric that cover your belly. "Forgive daddy, arraseo?"

"Yeobo, the food is cooking."

"Ah, rest here Chrystal (you)." Then he rushed the the kitchen to finish the food.

What a lovely life, you thought, almost a dream."

------

Sorry, it was an imagine I did for a friend on IG and... my account feels so empty.