One

Stay Kris

He is standing in front of SM's building, staring at the doors and continueously asking him self 'should i stay or should i go.

The phone in his hand starts to ring and he slides the call, not looking at the callers ID.

"Hyung?" The voice was recognizeable to Kris.

"Ah, Tao." Kris adored Tao's voice whenever he wasnt feeling well, but at this moment he wanted to drop the phone because the voice began to make him feel like a betrayer.

"Hyung, are you coming back?" His stare tightened around the doors.

"I don't know." There was a long pause. Kris' heart was pounding in pain l. He imagined Tao covering his mouth to muffle his cries.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?" A sob escaped Tao's mouth.

"Ah, um, yeah."

"Hyung?"

"Tao?"

"If I leave will I be happy too?" Kris opened his eyes a little wider.

"Tao-"

"No one is happy here kris. Even Kai tries to practice but he can't. Kyungsoo singing begins to crack and he brakes down in tears." Kris stood there, without a feeling as Tao's voice started to get louder.

"Tao-"

"Chen doesn't troll anymore! He sits in the corner along with Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, and lay! Baozi wont eat as much as he used to! Suho locks himself in the room and never comes out!"

"Tao, please-"

"And I'm just roaming around while crying and thinking about leaving as well. Hyung." Tao voice grew softer and he was crying. A tear began to push at one of Kris' eyes and slowly went down his eye.

"Tao, I need to go." His hand was slowly moving away from his ear while tears were now pushing through because Tao was screaming his name through the phone. He hit the end call button and his heels returning to the question. 'Should I stay or go?"

Little did he know, Tao was standing on the second floor at the window with his hand slowly moving down the suface of the glass. Whispering, "Stay, please stay."