Five

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana rushed her walk to the café, trying to cover her head from the rain. Useless, she knows… she’s already wet anyway. She pushed the door open and try to control her breath. She looked at her friends whom already sit at the table near the window.

“I am so sorry, I overslept.” Nana said, trying to dry her hair with her hands.

“Do you want to drink something?” Boa asked while giving tissues to Nana.

“Hot Americano, please.” Nana said.

Boa got up to order drink for Nana

“Where’s Soyou?” Nana asked Chanyeol who’s sitting in front of her.

"Toilet." He said without taking his eyes off the physics assignment.

Nana clenched her trying not to shiver even more. She doesn’t know what happen to the weather today. She sure it was hot and sunny when she left her apartment, but suddenly the rain pour and all she knows that she already drenched wet.

“Holly crap…” Soyou said.

“Language..” Top looked at Soyou.

Soyou rolled her eyes before continuing, “What the hell happen to you?”

“I was caught in the rain… Da’ah.” Nana said, shivering.

Chanyeol remove his varsity jacket and then hand it over to Nana. Nana shook her head. “I’m trying to be nice here, just wear it.” Chanyeol said, he doesn’t look very happy.

Nana wear the jacket, she’s not in the mood for a fight. While later, Boa back with a cup of coffee for Nana.

“Thank you very much.” Nana said before sipping her coffee.

"Are you okay?" Boa asked.

Nana nodded, "So how's the assignment?"

“We manage to finish number 2 to 5, we can’t figure out what happen in number one.” Eli replied as he ruffled his hair which already a mess.

"May I see them?" Nana asked.

Eli gives the paper to Nana. Nana began to scribble on a blank paper trying to resolve the problem number one. Once finished she later explained to the others. Two hours later they finished all the ten questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter