Our Place - 2

Distant Feeling

 

 

 

It need about six hours until he finally can get his conscious back. It nearly about half an hour for him to get himself fully awake, in only fifteen minutes all he does next is grunting about how hurt his head is and five minutes later, he’s throwing up everything inside his stomach toward the light cream carpet that covering the wooden floor which is exactly not his room.

His head is hang loosely by the end of the bed as he looked at the doorway where a man is standing there, while his side is leaning at the wood. He can see how Changmin is looking at him expressionless while he has his hands in front of his chest. Slowly but sure, Changmin just move closer toward his side, just right an inch to his puke and help him to get back at the bed in right position. His head is still hurt, but he’s not saying anything when Changmin makes him face the ceiling.

Once in awhile he would glance from the corner of his eyes to see if Changmin is wipe up his puke on the floor. He cleans it up and move around in the room, doing something else that Kyu can’t see since his head just to heavy to lifts. By the end of the moving steps inside the room, he find Changmin already sit beside his body and look at him, pity.

“Here, take this aspirin.” he help Kyu to get his body up a little, giving him the two white pills and take the glass of water that he placed on the side desk since last night.
Kyu take the pills in silent, and somehow the bitter taste of pills and the dried mouth of his inside get mixed up and create something new and funny taste which mostly makes him want to throw up again. Changmin placed a glass just right on front of his lips as he takes a sip slowly. It feels funny when his mouth suddenly feels freaking cold just because of the water like he’s been drinking that long ago. The swallowing process actually kinda harder since his throat is really sore. He even almost choke there.

When he’s sure hes been swallowing the pills, he take his lips off from the glass as Changmin take the sign and bring the glass back onto the bedside table. He then makes Kyu get back into his sleep position, face the ceiling still motionless. He stand on his feet afterwards, not says anything and just walk slowly toward the doorway, before close it with no voice and leave the room for Kyu to take another rest.