Two Months Ago - 3

Distant Feeling

 

 

 

 

It’s almost two in the morning when finally Yunho arrives at the apartment that he lived with Changmin. It’s actually his, but sometimes, the younger would crash in the couch or vice versa to the the younger apartment. He actually already finish his job like five hours ago, but then like another night when he would give a visit to Jaejoong on his apartment, he sometimes will forgot about time. Just like now.

He’s already stand in front of his door as he stumbled with his keys but finally open his door successfully. When he get inside the place, he’s not surprised to found the room is not dark and there’s a sound from the living room where he spotted Changmin sit there with blanket around his shoulder while his hand holding at the remote TV, changing the channel.

Yunho just smile to the younger when Changmin look at him for a moment and continue to watch the TV afterward. He just walks toward the kitchen and open the fridge to take a half eaten bucket of mango ice cream there. He takes two spoon from the drawer and walk back toward the living room to take the empty spot just right beside Changmin. He offer the younger one of the spoons that he takes happily before dip it into the ice cream.

“You’re not stay at the hospital?”

“No.” Changmin answer simply with his full mouth “beside he has his hyungs with.”

The conversation end afterward. Both of them only focusing at the screen which is shows the old movie Sleepy Hollow there. Still dipping their spoon toward the bucket of ice cream, Yunho finally says something that somehow brings back the first topic that Changmin already tries to kill it before.

“So, you’ll live with him after this?”

Changmin just turns silent still and let the spoon hang on between his lips. His eyes are focusing at the screen, but his mind is thinking about what Yunho actually tries to tel him about. He knows the older must be understand him more than anyone, more than himself, but he doesn’t know actually what he supposed to answer.

“I don’t know,” Changmin take the spoon out from his mouth “what do you think hyung? Should I live with him?”

Yunho looks at the younger for a little while and he finally take the remote from the coffee table and down the volume of the TV for awhile. The moment he’s done, he looks back at Changmin “No, don’t. If you want the best, then don’t.”

Changmin not says anything, because since the first time he’s told all his hyungs, even when they’re still five, and still in one group, all of his hyungs just told him if he’s being crazy. All of them told him that fall for Cho Kyuhyun is one of the big mistakes that he ever done in his life.

Jaejoong usually would raining him with so many lecture about ty love story and high schooled girl in love story while Junsu will talk some sense to him by talking about another guy that might be better from Kyu. Yoochun will just says no, without any reason, he will simply explain that fall for someone like Kyu is for someone that doesn’t see future to began with, and Yunho, he will usually silent, but always says almost the same like Yoochun in every occasion.

Changmin just sighs and scoop another spoon again before shoves it into his mouth “I know you’ll said that, but I’ll still lives with him.”

“Then, do you see your future with him?” Yunho says suddenly and add another spoon into his already fully mouth. “he’s not even thinking about you even just once. You’re just his runaway from all this s Min.”

“I know.” Changmin says simply as he scoop the last spoon of ice cream and brings the bucket from Yunho’s hands toward the kitchen “but I love him.”

“Really?” Yunho turns his body from where he’s seat and look behind to where Changmin is washing the two spoon at the sinks. He raised one of his eyebrows “define me about love then, can you?”

“No I can’t.” Changmin a little bit shouts as he dried his hands and walk back again to the couch “and If I can, I won’t.”

Yunho just silent and stand on his feet. He gives some space for the younger to get his body straight on the couch and ready to get some sleeps. Yunho takes the TV’s remote on the coffee table and turns it off. He looks at Changmin that already closed his eyes and ready to drift off which makes him only sighs softly in silent and turns his heels toward his room after turns the lights off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since these Chapters are drabbles, I'll update quiet often than it must be. I'm sorry if I ruined it with my typos and bad English.

and thanks for reading :))