Distant Feeling - 1

Distant Feeling

 

 

‘Click’

‘Click’

‘Click’

The sounds of snapping camera can be heard not far from his seat while he’s eating his cereal and looking at the news on Channel twelve. It’s not that one of the days when the weather just beautiful with the sun shining brightly on the blue skies with some birds flying around and the sound of the wind blows on the leaves can be be heard. No. Today is just another day of cloudy one, with the heavy gray clouds can be seen and makes the room inside his apartment darker like at evening. 

The news talking about some traffic and a minor accident that happen in the road, he’s not really interested anyway. He has his phone on the coffee table and check it once in awhile every five minutes like he actually waiting a call or text from certain someone which is of course none to be founds since there’s no notification on his screen. In the end, the moment he finishes his cereal, he let his body slumped over to the couch where he’s been sitting. Laid on his side as his gaze focusing at the screen that now turns into some ads.

“You’re hopeless.”

He glance a little toward the glass door that headed to his apartment’s balcony. He can see Changmin is standing there with his bed hair look while he tries to get inside the room and slide the glass door close as the dark skies turns into a soft rain outside. He’s not respond to him, but just sighs heavily as his gaze back toward the screen.

It always be like this, always, with him laid on the couch doing nothing while Changmin’s also like to be around and do his stuffs. Sometimes they would do some talks, sometimes just a simple acknowledgment while the other could be turns to be upside down quiet long talk that led them to crash at the couch or bed together, tired of talking and the world. They’re more like lovers, people would called, but the truth is, they tries to kill each other selves alone, slowly, and neat.

“He wouldn’t call.” Changmin sits over his back, create a ‘huff’ sounds from the other when he does that and just sit crossed legged there, checking his camera ignored the other annoyed voice “you’re should just give up.”

“That’s one reason why you’re still single till now: pessimist.”

“At least, I’m not putting a hopeless hope with a solid answer which is ‘useless’ like you.” Changmin get his feet down and stand before finally get sit on the wooden floor, still checking his camera and lean back his body at the couch.

“You got the nice one shoot there.” Kyu said softly when he actually look at the screen back of Changmin’s camera. Changmin turns his head a little only to see at his face, challenging. Kyu rolls his eyes lazily before he get into sit position and take Changmin’s camera from his hands “you’re just as hopeless as I am.”

‘Click’

He takes the picture of both of them, just a plain one, more look like a formal picture where there’s no smile and only bed faces that captured. Both of them have dark circle under their eyes while Kyu’s swollen because of cries and Changmin because lack of sleep. They’re actually fit for each other, but they will never admit that loudly or even once in their head.

“Hey, this kind of nice.” Kyu smirks to himself when he look at the result of the picture “I think, I’ll post it on internet and creating a chaos of it.”

“You’re just dumb for doing that.” Changmin snapped quickly when Kyu’s standing from the couch still with his camera, walk toward the computer desk and start to operate it “Don’t do something you’ll regret in the end.”

“I’m not.” Kyu says simply as he get into his official account from one of social media on internet “but I’m sure ‘he’ will.”

“Tch. You’re a kid.” Changmin sighs heavily and get onto the couch behind him, before let his body slumped down there. He hold the remote on his hand as he change the network over and over like there’s no something good to watch that morning “if something is happen and leaked out from the internet, I’ll punches you pretty hard on the face if its affect my beautifully normal life.”

Kyu seems not listen to what Changmin said, and just almost finish uploaded the picture on his account, but he actually answer him simply “You’re already been dragged this long, so prepare yourself for more.”

“You’re truly is Evil, Kyu.” Changmin says dramatically but with a smile on his face that can’t be seen by him. He laid her back on the couch as he looks at the glass door where the rain just getting heavier that morning.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))