Chapter 4

THE MENTAL PATIENT

"What do you mean by he know your nickname?!" Yoongi shouted

"Geez,Hyung you don't have to shout it's just that he know her nickname not that he know her something..." Namjoon said as he close both of he's ears.

"What do you mean by know her something... HER NICKNAME ONLY US OR HER CLOSEST FRIEND KNOWS AND CAN CALL!!" Yoongi shouted again.

"Ok Yoongi that's enough for todays shouting. Yoorin what's that guy name again?" Seokjin tries to calm Yoongi down. I mean like Yoongi is like the most protective brother it's just that I'm curious about how he knows my nickname and now here he is shouting like I'm making the huge mistake in this world.

"It's Kim Taehyung..."

"Ahhh.. Well Yoorin... I think you should go upstairs and go wash up you got many kind of patient's smell hufff~" Seokjin said while he push me upstairs. Why did he suddenly act like this?

"Ok ok don't push me that hard~" 

"Ok~ sista~ as soon as you come downstairs the food is ready..." Seokjin beamed

"Hmm~"

I enter my room and throw my back on the bed as I take off my clothes and put on a towel and enter the bathroom. I take a warm shower as I remind back What and Why did he say like that? Did I know him? Did he recognise me? Many of my friends told me that did I went to London to have plastic surgery cause puberty change me a lot. If he one of my friend How could he recognise me that easily? Aiishh I ruffed my wet hair as I turn off the shower back. I put on the towel and exit the bathroom. I go to my walked-in-wadrobe and pick my pyjamas and wear it. After that, I dried my hair and wear a scarf since my hair are short. I go downstairs and a delicious smell spread in my nose. Ahhh~ for 3 month I have'nt eat Seokjin Umma cooking... Namjoon so lucky that he lives with him in LA for the past 3 months. 

"Mmmm~ Smells so nice~ Umma What are you cooking??" I put my arm around his arm

"Umma make a special chicken soup homemade for you.." He smiled

"Hehehe it looks so delicious~" I my lips 

"Come on eat and stop your lips it's digusting... ugghh" Yoongi make a faced

"Whatever" I said as I sit down and Seokjin serve me a bowl of rice and he put Chicken on it.

"So Yoorin about tha-" Namjoon got cut off by Seokjin and Yoongi "EAT NAMJOON" They eyed him. What's with this both gentleman? Did anything happen when I was showering? 

"Guys,I think I'm done." I put everything in the sink as I finish what I eat and also actually I lost my appetite. "And also I'm sleepy so. Goodnight Hyungs" They waved at me. I went upstairs and enter my room. I realize that my bagpack still on my bed so I jump on my bed and I take out everything. Suddenly there this beige coloured file come out.. WAIT Aisshh Forgetful me I asked Jinhee to search about him and his file for me. I start to smack my head with the file several time.. Aisshh Min Yoorin!! 

I then open the file. As I open it there the picture of him and his code name 'E707-7' and he diagnosis of 'Anxiety Disorders of Physically Weak' which means he can't be so stress,panic and scared at the same time. So means that we can't give him too much pressure if not he'll burst into other side of him which is the opposite of him. Well if he really my long lost friend I felt so sorry for him. While I keep on turn the pages suddenly something fall down. I pick it up and I was so shocked at what am I watching right now.. What the?? GUYS?!?