Chapter 1

THE MENTAL PATIENT

Kim Taehyung...

"Dr.Min?" ask my nurse worried 

"Yes? Anything?" I ask

"It's nothing doctor just that you worried me are there something wrong? Want me to get you a Mocha?" She asked

"Well sure. Umm Jinhee?"

"Yes?" 

"Can I have his profile? I want to have a look and study him a bit"

"Here it is.."

"Thanks"

"Welcome"

After that she left the room and shut the door. I open this patient file. I'm too curious about him.His name looks absolutely familliar.. Should I call Yoongi?? Well Yoongi is my brother I don't like to call Yoongi.. oppa it make me feel awkward.. I rather call him hyung. hehe anyway should I call him? Well I should.. I grab my phone and call him..

"YO! SISTA.. WHAT IS IT? Miss me already??"

"Eww.. I don't have any damn time for that ok.. just that I got new patient today so-"

"So? Why are you suddenly telling me about your patient?"

"MIN YOONGI!! COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST!! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I DON'T TELL THE TRUE DAMN STORY!!"

"Geez, Yoorin you don't have to shout-"

"I have to cause you like to cut me off without listening the whole story.."

"What is it?"

"*sigh* Kim Taehyung.. does this name looks familliar to you?"

"I don't think so SIS but I try to figure it out for you. Why?"

"It's nothing his name.. somehow I know anywhere else??"

"I don't know Yoorin, better we check it out as soon as you were home ok?"

"Yeah, Bye Hyung"

"Bye"

 

As I hung up someone knock the door.

 

"Come in.."

"Dr.Min.. here your mocha.."

"Thanks Jinhee."

"It's fine. So.. Doctor have you seen the patient yet?"

"Nope.. I think it would be better if I go with you.."

"Really? Well let's get going it's almost 6pm.."

"Yeah let's go"

I put on my doctor coat and we walk along the hall.. as we get in to the lift Jinhee push the button. His on level 7..

 

"Jinhee?"

She turned to me "Yes"

"What's room is Mr.Kim at?"

"It's 707"

"Oh ok"

"Why? Don't tell you're not studying this patient carefully.."

"Yeah.." Cause I keep on thinking about this patient..

Then the lift open and we walk out of the lift and Jinhee lead me to the patient room. The more closer I get the faster my heart beating.. Why? I touch my chest it's beating so fast....

 

"Doctor? We're here"

"Huh? Oh ok then"

Before I enter the room Jinhee hold me..

"Dr.Min about this patient.. his quite.."

"I know I can handle it remember I've met thousands type of mental patient"

"But his diff-"

"I know what I'm doing Jinhee"

She sigh... How stuborn am I?? Aishh how can she stand my cold attitude... such a loyal doctor assistant she is.. I knock the door as I open I saw a guy sitting on the bed hugging his knees... look up and met my eyes.. His eyes... suddenly my heart beating so fast.. I looked away and turn to my pokerfaced... 

 

"Hello Mr.Kim"

"....."

"I'm sorry on your parents dea-"

He suddenly hug me.. and he pulled away and he hug me again and he left me froze in my place as he jump around the room happily like a mental person.. wait he is a mental person... and run close to me make me stumble backward and almost fall.. I closed my eye waiting for the impact but then I don't feel a thing a hard surface or what Am I die? I open my eyes.. just to see his smiling face...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

So how was my first chapter good or no good?? hihihihi well I need to know what my readers think about my first chapter....