Chapter 2

THE MENTAL PATIENT

"You should be more careful doctor.." he said as he smile.. his smile was so innocent that every girls would melt.. WAIT!! YOORIN what are you talking??!! As he pull me up "Doctor?? Are you alright??" he asked. I just nod.. 

"As long as I know you're the one who should ask me whether I'm ok or not well its come out I'm the one who ask you!!" He giggles Yeah Yoorin get a grip he just one of your patient... 

"So Mr.Kim mind if I ask you a several question??"

He nodded and said "You don't have to call me Mr.Kim it's too old just call me Taehyung or maybe TAETAE??" he smirk..sure he is a mental patient but he still look normal to me?? THAT'S WEIRD... 

"So Taehyung-ssi Did you remember how you get here??"

"Well I remember when I was walking along the road there is white van stopped in front of me then suddenly everything turns blackout.."

I nodded but why do they have to take him here is there something that should I know??

"Did you remember how your parents died??"

"They got stabbed for many times in the heart and those guys beat up and stole everything from me... and left me by the road..."

"Taehyung-ssi nice to meet you... well it's 6 pm already and I have to go home.. so see you tomorrow??" I smiled

"Sure Dr.Min... nice to meet you too it's such a pleasure to have a doctor like you..."

I'm acting like this for you... you're one lucky patient that I have... as I walk to the door and open it... he suddenly said

"Bye Jiggsy...."

My heart beat as I shut the door quickly and walk as fast as I can through the hall and looking for Jinhee... Where is she??!! I called her..

"Hello doctor.."

"WHERE ARE YOU??!!"

"At yyour rroomm.."

"Ok wait there I'm coming I need to talk to you.."

I get into the lift and push the button come on come on as the door open I run to my room and open the door widely as I can and Jinhee look at me worried and shaking.. why is she shaking??

"Ooh D-dr. M-min I-i'm ss-orry D-did I-i d-do s-something w-wrong?" she ask me shaking obviously she is....

"Why are you shaking??"

"A-aren't you going to fire me??" she look down..

"No I'm not.. and why are you thinking like that??" I raised my eyebrow

"You shout at me on the phone and I thought you're going to fire me..."

"No silly why would I? I need to ask you about my patient just now Taehyung.."

"Ohh Mr.Kim.. Why??" she asked 

"How did he get here??"

"The nurse got a call from a man that there is a mental person walked alone along the street.."

"It's weird why don't they the one who send him here.."

"Yeahh.. well Doctor is there anything else?? I wanna go home already.."

"Well umm Can I have all of Kim Taehyung's profile and the detail as soon as possible on my desk now.."

"Sure doctor..." as Jinhee go out for the file that I need. I change my clothes into my extra clothes that bring this morning.. and start to pack my things in my backpack... for more like 30 minute I hear a knocking.. 

"Here you go doctor.. actually why do you need his files??"

"Just need to know him better..."

"I told you his different doctor.." she smirk. Aishh Jinhee never change...

"Well you can go now its late already.." as I look at the clock yeah its 6.45pm and the hospital almost close.

"Ok Dr.Min.." She leaves the room. I take my helmet and my backpack.. yeah I'm riding a bike a big Harly Davidson bike.. I love it.. it feels like the air touches your skin... and put on my leather black jacket and my backpack... as I walk through the hall and go to the lift and press the down button to the basement Im thinking How he knows my name?? until I ride my bike and on my way home...