002

Sail to El Dorado

               The night before the trip, the dorm was boisterous, the boys were excited for what might tomorrow bring, some thinking of the wild adventure they'll have, some all that in their mind is finally the rest that they will get, but a couple of them were somewhere else far from them.

                Yixing was laying in his bed looking at the stars filled cieling, he was feeling a bit restless for the income of their trip, and all he could do was just looking at the art on his cieling and sighs

"look like you too have the odd feeling about all this" his roommate said having that cheshire cat smile as always.

"well... I can't let you worry all by yourself, but you seem already convinced" he said smiling at him reach his arm to flick his forehead 

"ouch... By the way your fans having kind of misjudgement on you" he threats playfully earning and eyeroll 

"they will love me no matter what, don't worry" the quiet suddenly fills the space between them until a sigh breaks it.

"you know, I wish we were all in this" the dimpled boy said, Jongdae sit up in his bed looking at the man beside him, it's true he was the most one who got hurt of the income of the dismiss of their previous members.

"they are free now... Well it's not like we are prisonned, but still now they can live however they like, and don't you contact with them?" he asked tilting his head a bit to look at the other's face.

"maybe" he said and sit up "they already left, so i don't think they want anything from us" he stand up streching and yawns 

"you better pack... It will be long trip, and who knows what surprises can get" he said giving a dimpled smile and walk out to the bath.

              Exhaustance and excitement drop everyone to a dreamland, everyone asleep till the usual alarm in the living room 

"wake up sleepy heads, you got two hours to get of your bed, get ready and catch on the ship" the manager said as he walked to the rooms waking each of them before leaving them with a "packing you up in two hours"

             It's one of those days the members take group shower, because waiting each one will take them ages, the two hours run quick, and they didn't know till they find themselves in the van for the airport first to Busan then to get of the ship.

              The maknae line were the most excited, Sehun, Tao and Jongin keeps laughing and chatting about how much fun and games they will get, and since there will be no cameras it will be double fun no one will be stressed about their looks and reaction, the beagle line were excited too playfully poking each other and giggling at their own jokes, the rest were just having a smile checking if everything was there and if all the members were fine.

By the port, all their jaw fell down, crushing and burned out on the view to their eyes

"oh... My God, this looks so ... I don't know what to say" Baekhyun said as he looks aside to Chanyeol and Jongdae "will there be pretty girls?" he asked earning a hit to the back of his head from the taller

"Sehun there will be only us there... And the stuff, only us in this fascinating ship" Tao said excitedly pulling out his phone taking several pictures of the ship, it looks pretty ventage styled yet just beautiful.

A handsome man in his middle thirties stand up facing them having a warm smile

"I'll be your captin for this trip, please don't feel stressed or threaten by anything, and if you need anything, me and my team here are for help" he looking at the boys 

"my daughter will go crazy knowing I am taking you in this trip" he said getting a laugh from the boys, saluating each of them and get their names he nodded approvingly.

"ok... So gentlemen, are you ready for your trip to the unknown?" he asked earning a loud shouts of 'yes' and 'let's go'.

               The boys were surprised at how luxurious and comfortable the ship inside looks, all the worries that some might have quickly were dropping down at the sea, the responsible of the stuff show them around before he walked them to show them the main bedroom, each two shared a room.

"ok so they let us chose what we wants wh-" before Baekhyun could finish his sentence the boys already paired 

"you ... Jerks" he said and breathed out looking at the last one, Chanyeol sighed looking at the others with betrayed expression 

"he really is noisy while sleeping" he whined looking at the leader "hyung... Spare me this time" Junmyeon shove him back patting his chest 

"nop... Sorry you are the only one that survives rooming with him, and our maknae needs someone to take care of him" he said as Sehun nods pointing at his injured leg 

"and i can't ... Because I will kill him" the maknae said stick his tongue and walk to the room.

               They all get to the rooms, enjoying the window view on the ocean, Tao and Chanyeol didn't miss a chance taking pictures of anything that caught their attention, Baekhyun was enjoying the luxury they have all kind of food, leisure rooms and the ball room along with Junmyeon, Sehun couldn't move much as the ship doctor come check on him and gives him some painkillers for his leg, Yixing decide to stay by his side until he wokes up, Jongdae and Minseok were already on a pool, it's few hours since they sail so the main land, and Busan port was already gone from their vision.

                The boys got a word from the stuff, to meet up in the ball room at 9pm for dinner and for a word with their host, at that Yixing, Jongdae felt a bit stressed by it feeling their chest clenshed a bit, Kyungsoo was gone for that moment, and Jongin was wondering around looking for him before he discovered what looks like a small dance room, the mirrors was all over the room and a music stereo to the side, he walked in it checking it and play one of their own song, his favorite 'First Love' he sit down on the ground taking out his phone and scrolling at it, raising his head looking to the mirror he recognise a person smiling at him, the hood fall on their eyes and a soft smile on their red shade lips, she -the lady on mirror- bows and walks away as Jongin did the same, after a moment a blush crept his cheeks, he walked out to see if he can see her but she was no where.

               Jongin frowned as he walked in the hallways, after a moment facing a dead end or rather a place with 'no access' he sighed a bit dissapointed and turn back to leave.

"Jongin... What are you doing here?" he heard a familiar voice turns it was no one but Kyungsoo 

"i should be the one asking" he said walking toward him and drop his arm around his shoulder, Kyungsoo gives up long ago on telling him not to do.

"just walking around... Let's go it's dinner time and we will meet the host" the older said as they start walking toward the ball room, Jongin wouldn't miss the hisestance in the older's respond but with the years of friendship he learned to never ask and sooner the other will spill out everything, but still Jongin was really worried and the slight frown on his eyebrows wont be eased that easily, he gived Kyungsoo's shoulder a light squeeze and smiled as the walking toward their rooms first.

"and now why do you want to change?" Kyungsoo asked eyeing the younger with annoyance 

"well I should be looking good to out host, so I wont be judged or treated like a peasant" he said as he rumaged through his bags and start changing 

"you are an idol, trust me the judging stage was long forgetten" he said but smiled anyway walking to the door "i'll be leaving first, be quick Nini" the older teased and walked away, he knows how Jongin disliked-maybe-not the nickname he got from the Teo baby but Kyungsoo loved teasing him with it 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Dont mind me, i know that his might look bad but i really am not good with starters and such us, i hope you liked this and see you soon