#001

Sail to El Dorado

OC P.O.V
 

            It was really a success, convincing the heads of the company for such a 'trip' they never need to know the details, but we used much of blackmail and bribe to make them agree and finally they did.

            Exodus album is making a huge success, everyone expected that, having a band of skilful young men is really powerful, you got the voice that hunt you to everywhere, the dance moves that drops jaw and make the eyes go wide, and never forgot the visual that makes everyone sway and melt at that, the perfect band for the perfect time, even if now the audience is smart, the entertainment world is smarter, at least SM is.
SM gives their fans what they want, letting the boys display their own designed characters, but what the fans love more are those slip moment when the idol drop the mask and becomes his real self, just a slip second that it's difficult for anyone to notice yet some does.

And I did.

            I've fall in love with those moment, when they try their best to break the chains and be allowed to let the best out, cliché right, but that is. I am not saying the everything they show us is fake, not at all but surely their is more to say, and the book got more than just those thin lines of word, they are a world, the years they spend together and in the company build their story, there is a lot to know, a lot to see and masks to break down, veils to take off, and I’ll do all this.

P.o.V over

 

             Their final stage was a success, finally promoting for Exodus inside S.Korea is over and real work is now starting, they knows what comes after this, because the exhaustion is yet to come.

              The dressing room was quiet, some try catch some sleep because of tiredness, and others are lost in their smart phones, a knock was heard, no one paid attention to it first, until Chanyeol stands up to the door, there was one of the staffs holding a huge box over it 'To EXO' Chanyeol took it with a smile, and finally the boys eyes were on same thing, the awaken woke the sleeping pointing to the box.

They gathered over the glass table looking at it curiously 
"I’ll open it" Chanyeol said taking of the lid finding in the middle a letter and small boxes each one having their names on it, they took their box then Chen reached for the letter
"they even used our real names... That looks interesting" he said turning the letter look for a name, instead there it reads 'Sail to El Dorado'

Baekhyun and Jongdae laughed at the title "woah... I bet this fan is so into us" the first said as he opened his box finding a really expensive and nice watch, he whistle and take it out putting it on his wrist
"this looks so good" Baekhyun said "its even my style and favourite colour" there was a note with it that reads ' I hope its to your taste, please don’t take it off over the trip' 
Each of them gets a watch their style and colour expect Yixing and Kyungsoo they both got a necklace.
Jongin look at the two and especially to his best friend 
"why both of you having necklaces instead of watches" he asked, yixing smiled
"well... Watches never work for me, sense heartbeats and blood pumping are irregular" he answered putting the necklace on, it had a beautiful small compass on it "but i like this anyway"
"For me I just hate them... And I like this better anyway" he said wearing his having a black pearl
Jongin nods wearing finally his and reads the card, strangely Jongdae was quiet, Chanyeol that was to his side poked him 
"Hey... What's wrong" he asked a bit worried, Jongdae lift up his head looking around at the other
"we... We are going on a trip, in the sea" some of them squeal happily others pouts whining, but again Jongdae's expression weren't that satisfied 
"to where?" he asked 
"Looking... For El Dorado" he said, the quiet fall on the place, sooner a laugh was heard, Baekhyun waved his hand 
"it must be just a trick... Wait" he said standing looking around "where is the camera" he asked but finding none
"it got the company agreement, our parents as well" Jongdae noted, he reached for it to read it, but the manager comes out
"lets go kids"

.

             The ride back home was noisy as always, some talking about the performance other are happy for the trip, and few were just asleep, but Chen was the odd one, he was strangely quiet having a deep frown in his forehead, beside him Minseok was confused about how his hyper Friend is acting.
"Chen ... Are you ok?" he asked quietly
"huh... Yes, yes... I am good" he said with a smile but soonly drop it off
Getting to the dorm, each one went inside their room, changing and showering then laying on their bed to rest, but it didn't take long before Baekhyun steal the letter from Chen standing over the table shouting 
"my dear members, please come here we have an emergency meeting" he said then sit over it waiting, one by one they come out of their room some look sleepy and other ... Same as always.
"Yah... Jongin get off me already i am not your rest pillow" Kyungsoo groaned try push the taller off him 
"just a moment my body all hurts and as roommate you should take care of me" he said earning him a roll of eyes from the older.
"oy... The fancam should really see you now, they will more than satisfied" Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun before he sit on couch pushing the koala man of him
"since everybody is hear, lets read the letter" he said looking at everyone before pointing to Chen "can someone please do something about this dude, he looks like a zombie"

Minseok shake him a bit and then pat his shoulder "stop that ... You look weird" he said

"listen my darlings" baekhyun said opening the letter.
"Sail to El Dorado.

Dear boys, you have pretty exhausted for a while and you will be again too, so here we are I am inviting you to a special trip, just you... All 10 of you, no cameras and no one to order you around.
You will have staff to help you with anything.

     If you are wondering where are we going, we are leaving to find El Dorado, I can't say which specific time to return but you will.
     You will return safe, and better than before, but I can tell you, you experience pleasure, fun, pain and confusion.
      Dear boys don’t mess the reality with illusion, and as your host I’ll be there too and I’ll make sure everything is ok.
      Please pack your things and get ready, make sure that the gift you received to be always with you.

Please enjoy your trip"

           The quiet filled the room, the boys were looking at each other and Baekhyun eyeing the letter in his hand trying to see if he passed something, Jongdae stand up walked to his room laying on bed facing the ceiling.

"well... The bright side is we will be far from everything" Tao said stand up admiring his watch "i am going... I am curious, and so all of you, this is our chance for some rest" he said looking at them excitedly, Joonmyeon look at him and stand up dropping an arm around his shoulder and smile 
"yes... I am going to, I want to see where will be going and what can happen, it sounds really interesting... So what are you saying" he asked looking around "if you agreeing raise your hand" sooner everyone did, and the life come back to the dorm.

 

               Jongdae POV

It seems strange, I felt something is wrong, I hope I am wrong and that is not one of the sasaeng work, and I really do wish everything would be ok.

I was just laying in my bed, thinking and wondering, why will we be in a trip to somewhere that no one yet knows a thing about, a legend that we never had in my mind yet we sang and danced about, I’ve always felt unsecure with it, and I don’t to see anyone hurt anymore, I don’t want to lose anyone, anymore.