✿ Food coma ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

It was now dark out. They literally spent the whole day swimming at the beach. As they all got out of the water, they saw the manager motioning for them to gather. "Do you guys want to go eat out, or just go back to your rooms to rest?" He asked them all. "Eat out!" Jackson shouted out. The manager pretended to hit him because of how loud he was being and continued, "Alright then. Everyone head back to your rooms and get yourself cleaned up. When you're done with that, go out and meet me at the van." The manager said.



"You're welcome for teaching you how to swim." Mark nudged her. Jinhye rolled eyes and scoffed, "I freakin almost drowned, twice! You only noticed and came to save me after like three minutes." Mark laughed, "It's partially your fault. You didn't yell out my name." He teased. Jinhye punched him and began to walk ahead of him. "Yah, wait up!" Mark yelled.

When they got to their room, Jinhye took off the towel that was around her body and flung it to the bed. Then she turned to grab something from her suitcase that she had forgotten to unpack on purpose. She looked back to make sure that Mark wasn't looking at her, but he was. Mark raised his brow, "What? You look like you're hiding something." Jinhye awkwardly laughed and quickly grabbed one of her matching underwear and bra, then hid it behind her back as she stood back up. "U-uh.. It's nothing! Just some personal things." She stuttered. Mark shook his head and laughed. "Well I'm going to go ahead and rinse off first!" She said before quickly running into the bathroom.

Mark chuckled to himself and looked around the room as she was rinsing herself off. He saw something sticking out of one of the books that she unpacked from her bag earlier. Curious, Mark went over to go see what it was. When he pulled it out, he laughed. It was a baby picture of him. "How did she even get this?" Mark continued to laugh. He placed the picture back into the book and closed it. Then he stared at himself in the mirror. "Whoa, i'm getting kind of chubby." He said as he poked his abs.

Mark heard a laugh that came from behind him and turned. "You're still conceited as ever." Jinhye laughed while drying her hair with the towel. Mark smiled at her, "You're still cute as ever." he teased. He said that because he knew that she would blush and turn red. He thought it was cute and it made him want to hug her. "Y-Yah! Hurry up and go rinse yourself off." Jinhye stuttered.



When Mark was done rinsing himself and dressed up, he met with Jinhye and the rest of the guys outside at the van. He smiled at Jinhye who was standing next to JB and she smiled back. She waved his hand and motioned for him to come. "Jeez, you took like 20 minutes to get ready." Jinhye said. "Probably took 10 minutes staring at himself." She joked. Mark nudged her shoulder and JB laughed at them. "You two seem to be getting along again." JB said. Jinhye scoffed as Mark nodded. "Hurry up and get in the car!" Jackson yelled in english.



When they got there, Jinhye took a big whiff at the delicious smelling seafood that surrounded the area. She stared at Mark who was staring down at her, but he acted like he wasn't staring at her once he made eye contact. Jinhye scoffed, "Now you're avoiding eye contact with me?" She said to him. Mark shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged. Mark flinched when she raised her arm. He thought she was going to uppercut him, but she laughed instead.
 

One by one, they began to sit down and gather around the table. Of course, Mark sat next to Jinhye. They began to order and now they were waiting for their food to arrive at the table.

"Jinhye, look!" Mark suddenly said and pointed somewhere. When she noticed that nothing was there, she turned to look back at Mark, but was only attacked by his finger that had some ketchup on it. It was now smeared all over her cheek. "Yah, do you want to die!" Jinhye threatened him. He only laughed and grabbed a napkin. "Come on, it was funny." Mark chuckled as he began to wipe it off of her cheek. Jinhye scoffed.
Jinhye's mouth watered as she saw her plate of food coming in. When the waiter finally placed it down in front of her, she immediately dug in. Mark laughed, "Someone was starving." Jinhye stopped eating and glared at him, swollowing the food that was in . "Hey, I didn't eat all day, okay." She told him.



They stayed at the resturaunt and left two hours later. It was already midnight and everyone began to have a food coma. They literally slept the whole ride back to the villa. Mark was the only one up, even Jinhye fell asleep. Her head was layed on to his right shoulder and he didn't wake her up to tell her to move, because well.. he liked it. He liked the feeling of her being so close to him again. Mark stared at her face and softly brushed his thumb across her cheek. Then, he soon, too, fell asleep.