✿ Trouble ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

Mark layed in his bed all night without sleep. I mean, how could he?

Mark sighed before finally getting up. He grabbed his phone and on his way out, he saw something. He saw her school uniform that was neatly folded on top of one of his desks. Mark walked over to the uniform and stared at it with sad eyes. He picked it up slightly off of the desk and brushed his thumb softly over her name tag. "I'll find you, soon.." He whispered, picking the uniform up and holding it in his hands. He walked downstairs to the living where the other members were. They decided to stay the night to keep him company.

"Oh, Mark. You're up." Jackson said. They were all sitting around the diner table. JB held out a plate to him, but Mark shook his head. "I'm not hungry.." JB frowned, "You have to eat something or you'll faint during practice today." Mark shook his head again and sat down in one of the empty chairs. His expression was blank and his eyes were a little swollen from crying.

JB looked at him and sighed, "We'll find her, I promise-" "Well I promised to protect her from those men, and I didn't! Damnit, this is all my fault." Mark exploded. Quietness filled up the room. They haven't seen Mark act this way, ever. The last time they did was when they pranked him on his birthday, but a little less angry.

"Hyung, after practice we'll go out with you to go find her. We haven't been to her dad's house, right? She must be there." BamBam suggested. Mark sighed, "I don't even know where her dad lives.." JB smiled, "I think I do." He said, immediately getting Mark's attention. "You know that pin? It's the logo from a company called Jushin, which is not that far away from here. Her dad is the CEO, so he must be there. When everyone gets off and when he leaves, we can follow him to his house, where Jinhye must be."



After practice, they all met up at the van, as planned. Mark anxiously waited as JB began to drive to Jushin's company building. Jackson who sat next to him gave him an assuring smile, "We'll find her for sure this time. You don't have to worry." Mark nodded.

Finally arriving at the big building, JB parked behind a big tree in discreet. The building was still visible for them to see though. "How do we know how he looks like though?" Youngjae pointed out. JB smiled again and pulled out a paper from his pocket. He unfolded it and showed it to them. It was a picture of a man in his mid 50's wearing a suit and had what they thought was a disgusting smile.

"Thanks, bro." Mark told JB and half smiled.



It finally hit the time where everyone would leave the building, and that meant it was time.

"Hyung! There he is!" Yugyeom told JB. JB immediately sat up and stared right at him from afar. They all watched as the man shook hands with some people, then got into a black car which looked like a limo. JB started the engine and carefully began to tail him. It was literally endless turnings and stopping because they thought they'd get caught, so they were extra carefull. Eventually, they arrived at their finally destination.

The house was big, bigger than theirs, and it looked scary. As if it were haunted.

"Come on, we're here." JB whispered to the others and they all got out of the van, closing their doors quietly. Mark was the one leading everyone.
He led them to the front door which surprisingly had no guards. He tried turning the knob, which again, surprised him because it wasn't locked. 
Then, he stopped. "Wait, this isn't right.." Mark said to himself. "What, why?" Jackson asked. They're eyes widened when suddenly men in black suits surrounded them. They began to approach them while holding metal baseball bats. "I knew it was a trap.." Mark said. "Well, what do we do now?" Youngjae asked, a little scared. Mark took a deep breath, then exhaled, hard.

"We fight."