Ten

Helpless When She Smiles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEN | When she looks at me, I get so weak -

 

“Stop it!”

 

“You stop it!”

 

Irene stuffed her phone into her pocket and turned behind as subtly as she could as the teacher ranted on mindlessly about some math equation she had no interest in.

 

She bit back a laugh the moment she saw Wendy’s face. The girl’s eyes were crossed and her lips were pushed out in a deliberate pout. She looked absolutely ridiculous.

 

“Pabo,” Irene mouthed slowly, grinning so widely she was afraid she would tear the sides of .

 

Wendy mouthed something in return that was very much incoherent.

 

“What?” The blonde’s brows drew together in a small frown.

 

“Yah! Son Seungwan! Bae Joohyun!” The teacher’s voice boomed and Irene swerved back around so fast she almost gave herself whiplash.

 

“This is the third time I’ve caught the both of you behaving like monkeys! I won’t have you disrupting my class any further. Out!” The man pointed a plump finger towards the door as the rest of the students stared.

 

The pair exchanged remorseful glances and sauntered out of the room immediately, giggling as soon as they were safe out of the teacher’s sight.

 

“I told you to stop it!” Irene nudged the girl beside her playfully.

 

“Please. You were having so much fun,” Wendy nudged her back.

 

“Well, you need to learn how to shape your mouth clearer,” Irene commented.

 

“Your lip-reading skills could use some work.”

 

They could go on like this all afternoon, engaging in merry banter and simply enjoying the company of each other.

 

“What were you saying, though?” Irene asked.

 

“After you called me an idiot?”

 

“Yeah,” the blonde bit her lower lip while wearing a mile-wide smirk.

 

“Take it back and I’ll tell you,” Wendy crossed her arms and put on an adorable, heart-melting pout.

 

“Eek! Would you quit being so cute?” Irene reached out to pinch the girl’s fleshy cheeks. “I take it all back, okay?”

 

Wendy immediately grabbed her hands such that they were facing each other directly. “I said I love you.”

 

The soft gaze drifting over Irene’s face affectionately brought a bright red tint to her cheeks, and she lowered her head shyly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter