Chapter 07

9095

Present

Hee, Jaejoong and Changmin were in Jaejoong's office.

'This is unbelievable! We're losing clients with the speed of light!' Changmin was throwing his hands in the air, totally frustrated.

'Calm down, please', Hee tried to calm him.

'I won't calm down! Mr. Park Yoochun wants to destroy us and I' m supposed to be calm?!' He turned to Jaejoong. 'I feel hopeless.'

'You are an architect, Changmin-ah', he said. 'Even if KCC collapses, you will find a new job quickly.?

'No! That won't happen! And I won't leave you two', he said looking at both Jaejoong and Hee.

Jaejoon crossed his arms. 'We have to sit down and think. The fact is that we lost some important clients, but we have to keep the ones we still have, and, of course, try to attract the new ones.'

'Maybe we should make a TV commercial or something like that', Hee suggested.

Jaejoong frowned. 'That would be too expensive.'

Changmin suddenly brightened. 'That's not a bad idea, the commercial thing. Do you guys remember Jung Yunho?'

'I remember him', Hee said. 'He was one of the best athletes back in the college. Do you remember, Jae?'

'Yeah. But what does he have to do with this whole thing?' he said.

Changmin smirked. 'Well, last year I went to play soccer with my friends and I met him there. We became pretty good friends. He told me that if I ever needed his help, he would do anything to help me.'

Jaejoong and Hee were confused.

'And guess what?' Changmin clapped his hands. 'Yunho owns an advertising agency. I can make a deal with him to make us a commercial for free or for a small amount of money. What do you say?'

Jaejoong smiled. 'I say that's a great idea. Heeya, do you agree?'

'I couldn't agree more.' Hee smiled. She looked at both Changmin and Jaejoong. They were checking some papers together. She felt truly happy. She knew that they would never leave her and she felt safe.

'OK. I'm leaving. My office is waiting for me', Changmin said.

Jaejoong and Hee exchanged a few looks and turned to Changmin.

'What? Did I say something weird?'

'You really can't spend more than ten minutes out of your office? Or is it because Jung Yoonji? You like her so much?' Jaejoong was teasing him.

Changmin's eyes opened widely. 'NO! I.. You... She's been here for only three days!'

Jaejoong sighed, while Hee was trying to suppress laughter. 'I know you too well, Changmin-ah. The way you're looking at her tells me that you don't see her only like your secretary', Jaejoong said. He enjoyed teasing Changmin.

'I'm leaving!' Changmin said. Jaejoong and Hee laughed at him.

Is it so obvious that I like her?, Changmin wondered. He entered his office and Yoonji entered right after him.

'Mr. Shim, the books you ordered yesterday have just arrived. Should I bring them here or...?'

'Bring them here and put them on my desk.'

'You look nervous, Mr.Shim. Are you alright?'

He smiled. 'I'm not nervous.' He scanned her face thoroughtly. She looked truly concerned about him. Just the thought of her being worried about him made him happy.

'Mr. Shim, do I have something on my face?' she asked.

'No. Why?'

'Because you're staring at me and smiling weirdly', she said, hiding her blushing cheeks.

Changmin cleaned his throat. 'Yoonji sshi, bring those books and put them on this shelf here.'

'Yes.' She quickly brought the books and started ordering them on the shelf.

Changmin observed her all the time with a big smile on his face. Yoonji had a strange feeling. Why do I feel like he's staring at me? she thought. She looked at him, but only to see that he was busy with his phone. I'm probably halucinating.

'Mr. Shim, the books are ordered. Do you need anything else?'

'Yes. Bring me a coffee.'

He took his phone and called Yunho. 'Hello, hyung?'

'Oh, Changmin-ah! How are you doing?'

'I'm fine, hyung. Do you have time to come here to KCC?'

'What? Is something wrong?' Yunho sounded worried.

'I need your help. Will you be able to come today?'

'I don't know. I have a meeting to attend. I'll call you when I finish.'

'Thank you, hyung. See you.' He hung up.

Yoonji entered with a cup of coffee. 'Here you go, Mr. Shim.'

'Thank you.'

 

'Heeya! Heeya!' Jaejoong ran into Hee's office.

'What?'

He ran to her and kissed her. 'LHP's CEO called me. They decided to renew the contract. I guess that Yoochun has finally come to his senses.'

Hee's face brightened. 'That's great!'

Jaejoong looked at her with that naughty face of his. ?We'll have to celabrate that. Tonight', he whispered. 'What do you say?'

'What are we going to do with Changmin and Minwoo, Jae?'

'We have the key', he said smirking. 'OK.' He kissed her and winked.

 

'Yoonji-sshi, my guest... Oh, you're already here', Changmin said, seeing Yunho standing next to Yoonji's desk.

'You're here, Changmin-ah! But you didn't have to come so fast. I had a great time here with Yoonji-sshi.'

Yoonji's eyes were on Yunho all the time, which made Changmin frown.

'Even our names begin the same. YOON-ji and YOON-ho', he smiled. Changmn glared at Yoonji. She looked completely charmed by Yunho.

'Hyung, let's go to my office.'

'I hope to see you soon, Yoonji-sshi', he winked.

Changmin was already boiling inside, but when Yunho shook hands with Yoonji, he felt like he could explode.

'Hyung, my office', he said. They entered the office. Changmin was angry, really angry, but he kept a straight face.

'Why did you call me, Changmin-ah?'

'I need your help, hyung. KCC needs a commercial. We are not doing good right now.'

'No problem', he said. 'You didn't tell me you had such a lovely secretary'. He smirked.

'She is new here', Changmin said, frowning. 'We should arrange a meeting to discuss more about the commercial. And hyung, about the money...'

'What money? It will be a pleasure for me to work with you. Take that as a birhtday gift.'

'But my birthday was three months ago', Changmin said.

Yunho chuckled. 'A belated gift. But I have one request.'

'What is that?'

'You have to set me up  a date with your secretary.' Changmin turned pale.

Yunho laughed out loud. 'I'm just kidding. Then, I'll see you around these days.'

'Thank you, hyung.' They shook hands and Yunho left.

Changmin was nervous, actually, he was mad. It was because Yunho was unusually interested in Yoonji. He even called her Yoonji-sshi! He ruffled his hair in frustration. Yoonji entered with a bright smile on her face, which irritated him even more, assuming that Yunho was the reason she smiled like that.

'What do you want?' he said in a cold voice. Her smile faded.

'I'm sorry for bothering you, Mr.Shim, but Mr. Kim wants you to come to his office.' He stormed out of his office, while Yoonji wondered what was wrong with him.