Chapter 01

9095

Taxi stopped in fronf of a hotel. Hee paid for the ride and got out. Pavement was wet and air was heavy.As soon as she entered the hotel the receptionist approached her. 'Good evening, Mrs.Kim', he said politely. 'Let me show you the way to your room'. I already know the way,she thought.

They entered the elevator and recepionist pressed the button for the last floor. Memories that she once buried were now rising again. Ten years ago she was at the same hotel, in the same elevator,  but next to her stood another man. The elevator stopped and the two entered the hall. 'After you, Mrs. Kim.' They walked through a long hall. The closer she was to the room, the heavier were her steps. 'There you go, Mrs.Kim. Room 9095'.

'Thank you', she replied.The receptionist left, leaving Hee staring at the door. Number 9095 written on the door brought back so many memories. She slowly opened the door and entered the room. Her eyes wandered all over the place. 'It's been a while, Heeya', a deep, husky voice greeted her. In a white rocking chair sat a man, whose eyes were piercing right through her. She inhaled deeply.

'Yes,it's been ten years if I recall well' she answered.

The man looked at her with a smile on his face. 'Look, everything is the same. The bed, the rocking chair, the table, even the hourglass. Wait, something is missing. There are no roses scattered on the floor'. He smirked.

'I will forgive you for forgetting the roses, don't worry', Hee said sarcastically.

'You are so beautiful, Heeya. But you have one big fault. You know what that is? Your surname, Kim. Kim Hee. It really doesn't suit you.'

Hee already lost her patience. 'What do you want, Yoochun-ah? If you wanted to torture me by meeting me here, you managed. Hurry up and tell me what you want so I can get out quickly!

'I want my son', he said.

'You want what?' her voice trembled.

'Yes, I want my son to live with me. So you better give him to me now. If you don't, there will be problems'.His voice was cold, without any emotion.

Anger took over Hee. 'If you remember, Mr.Park Yoochun, ten years ago we were a happy couple. One day you told me you had a surprise for me! You took me to this hotel, to this room and we slept together. After a few weeks I told you that I was pregnant. And you left me, told me to take care of the child by myself! And now you want to take that child away from me!

Yoochun calmly listened to her. 'You're an idiot, Park Yoochun. A bastard.'

'What would happen if I told your husband that his child isn't really his?'he smirked.

'You really are a fool. Jaejoong already knows everything. He knew everything from the beginning. He was the one who accepted me and my child.' Yoochun was taken back by her answer. He knew that she didn't lie to him.

'Does the child know?' he asked without looking at her.

'Yes, he knows. I told him the truth. I'm leaving now and I hope I'll never see you again.'

'One last question.' She stopped. 'Why did you come in the first place?'

'Yoochun-ah, ten years have passed. I thought that you would apologize for what you did. I guess I was wrong.'

'I still love you, Heeya', he said.

'But I don't love you anymore. The only man I love is Kim Jaejoong. Goodbye.'

Hee went out and shut the door. She quickly ran out of the hotel and called Jaejoong to pick her up. In the room 9095 Yoochun sat alone and stared blankly through the window. 'This won't be easy.'