OHS + LH

You hurt me. ( So bad, So bad.)

To clear the confusion we're going by the color coding for the POVs

Luhan = Blue

Sehun = Green

Jongin = Brown

 

i'm sry 

--------------

 

 

 

"Ahem! Yixing are you sure this is working right now? Are they gonna hear me now?"

 

"Luhan please, hurry up, i'll get in trouble again because of yo- "

 

"Hello Students! This is Luhan, Sehun's angel and Sehun's future lover! I hope you guys are having a good day at this moment.  I just wanted to tell you guys in case you forget now since it's been 24 hours since my last confession to Sehun my lovely baby boy that oh, would you look at that arms and oh god, don't get me started about his chest, did you guys see how toned it is-"

 

"LUHAN YOU're getting distracted again-"

 

"Right, Sehunnie my universe, i know you're eating right now because, of course, what could you possibly doing right now, it's lunch time! Anyway, my love from the star, my handsome alien, my Do Min Joon! Please love me soon, but it's okay take your time, i know eventually that you will. My honey baby! Students did you hear what i just said? I love Oh sehun more than you guys love Mrs. Park's soba sandwich! This is Oh Luhan! I'm Ending it right here! Bye Everyone...................... Sehunnie i'm going where you are right now love you!"

 

And that is everyday happening at Sehun's and Luhan's high schoo Luhan, 19 yrs. old. Sehun-addict. It started when they were kids, some kid bumped into Luhan and drop his one scoop of his ice cream from his cone. All because of that kid. It's his fault! And would you look at that, that bratty kid is even laughing at Luhan right now. His eyes are getting watery, curling his fist. I'm only allowed one scoop of ice cream, and my mama only allowed me to eat them four times a week! And now..now... Before Luhan can let out a sob, there's a cone of ice cream shoved in front of his face. Tw-two scoops? "Here, take this. I don't like sweets anyways." Is this kid crazy? Who doesn't like sweets? An alien perhaps? He looks up and see a straight face but cute taller boy that is holding the ice cream.  He can't speak, is.. is.. he my prince? Luhan flushed looking down immediately. "No.. That's yours.. I- I can't take it.." He pouts, he wants that ice cream so bad but he doesn't want the taller cute boy to be sad, Luhan knows deep inside that the boy like the ice cream, because again, who doesn't? "Just take it, i already ate some yesterday so that's enough for me." The taller boy grab his both hands and shove the ice cream on his hands. Luhan looked up again, cheeks are like the red vegatables on his mama's garden. "Sehun! Come, hurry. I need your help, Kyungsoo is here my husband is here, i'm having a heart attack! Look at those eyes Sehun!!" They both looked at the voice who yelling, the tan skinned kid has his hand on his chest, looking very pained. Luhan looked at Sehun again and saw him shaking his head. "Jongin.." He went back his attention to Luhan and pats his head before running to his friend. What just happened? Sehun.. what a nice name. It suits the taller boy! After that day, Luhan promised himself that he's gonna see Sehun again the next day and would like to thank him. Maybe even kiss his cheeks because that's what he do when he says his thanks to his parents. Luhan is giggling on his bed right now remember that event happened earlier, he heard the door bell rings and his mama called him mumbling something about they are here and you need to go down. Luhan ran downstair only to see Sehun with middle aged man and woman. Sehun's parents maybe! 

 

"Se-sehun!" Luhan ran to the taller boy and hugged him tightly. 
It turns out that Sehun's family just moved in the house next door and their moms are friends from highschool. That night, before going to sleep, Luhan prayed (the longest one since he was born) and thanks the heaven for such a wonderful fate that they gave. ( Which is Sehun.) From then, Luhan never left Sehun's side, even though Sehun find it annoying sometimes. 


 

 

 

 

 

Present,

 

"SEHUNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sehun doesn't need to look up to see who it is, he knows that voice since he was little, even in nightmares, oh boy, yes. He always can hear it anywhere. It's Luhan. Sehun thought, it's just a phase for Luhan, after Luhan see lots of boys and girls when they reached their senior year, he will stop. Luhan is beautiful after all, but he won't tell that to anyone, of course.Even though to his dumb bestfriend named Jongin. But Luhan is not his type(?)  But he was wrong, he should've known that he shoudn't underestimate the boy. Rolling his eyes, Sehun continued to eat his sandwich. 
"Oh hey Luhan, what a nice confession again you had there, huh."
Luhan sat beside Sehun, clinging to him. Luhan sent a glare to the tan sunkissed boy. Jongin is so dumb. Why is he Sehun's bestfriend anyway! He's not worth it. Look at his fat lips! Goodness! "Jongin would you shut up your fat lips, i came here to school to see my Sehunnie and not to hear your voice, i'm sorry but it's annoying okay-- and don't say another word or i'll talk to Kyungsoo.. about some things.. you know things.." Before Jongin can say anything, Kyungsoo walked in to their classroom and smiled at Jongin, forgetting Luhan and everything around him. Is that flowers floating around Kyungsoo? Damn, no wonder he smells so good. Holy crap 3 seconds and he'll be so close to me.. 3..2...1.... "Hey Jong, did you finish eating the lunch box i gave to you this morning? " Jongin just nodded, too distracted at Kyungsoo's appearance. Luhan smirks and shakes his head, resting his head at taller boy's shoulders. He looked up at Sehun. Sighing, even dumb Jongin got his Kyungsoo. Sehun, sadly.. still not looking to him. Why he can't see me the way i see him! Life is being unfair! But of course.. shaking his head. I can't give up to Sehunnie! I know Sehun will like me soon. I can feel it. He giggles.. or he thought so.. "Luhan why are you laughing like you are planning something bad? Everyone is looking at you." Sehun spoke and Luhan looked around the classroom. Sehun's right, everyone is looking at him. He glares at them. He doesn't care. Sehun is the only one that matters! Before Luhan can close his eyes and feel Sehun's biceps, there's a girl suddenly standing in front of them. Huh? 

 

"Sehun can we please talk?"

 

Sehun eyes light up when he saw who is talking. What? How could this happen? Excuse me, but did Sehun just really do that? Oh and look at that, he's smiling now too. Uhm wow? Does this girl doesn't know Sehun is pretty occupied right now? She's pretty.. and have a long brown hair too..maybe they have a project! Right Sehunnie's project partner! They're gonna talk about their project of course. Duh. Because hello, no one will dare to confess to Sehun. Everyone at school knows Sehun is Luhan's. Okay? They can talk now then while i'm here. Right. Luhan tightened his hold on Sehun. Closing his eyes, but he can't help but peek.

 

"Hey Noona, what are you doing here? Did you eat yet?." Wait. Hold up..Sehun never talked to Luhan like that, he seems so bright right now. And lively? Sehun? Oh Sehun? What are you doing? Luhan felt a clench on his chest. He didn't notice that Kyungsoo and Jongin stopped talking, and looking at him worriedly. What is this? Even them noticed? What is happening? Maybe he's going to ask Jongin. He must know something. 

 

"Yes Sehun i already ate. Thank you for asking. Can we talk alone?" Her gaze turned to Luhan.  Luhan tilted his head and had a staring contest for 10 seconds with her. Are they asking Luhan to leave? Because heck no-

 

"Of course Noona, let's go outside." Sehun removed Luhan arms on his gently and stand up, curling his fist on her hand, pulling her outside. Everyone gasp, did Oh Sehun really did that? Everyone is looking at Luhan. Pity on their eyes. Ha! What are they doing? They just wanted to talk, okay? It's not like their going to get married. Luhan stand up and everyone gasp again. 

 

"You guys. Don't talk! I'm okay." Knees, don't you dare weaken to me right now..
Luhan fakes a laugh. "Sehun told me to follow them, come on guys. Don't need to look like Mrs.Park is not going to sell her Soba sandwich anymore. Hold on, okay.." Luhan started to walk but a hand caught his wrist. Looking down, Luhan saw Kyungsoo looking worriedly to him. Luhan smiled and shakes his head, winking at him. Mouthing something it's okay. When Jongin saw Luhan's back at them. He smirked. Damn right, follow them Lu.

 

Luhan found Sehun and the girl on the stairwell, they're both looking outside at the window. Maybe Luhan doesn't need to show up yet, he's just gonna listen right now. Sehun wouldn't like that, but! This is not the first time anyway. Whatever right? Luhan sat on the stairs above them, his heart is beating so fast. He doesn't know why. Sehun is just talking to a friend. Like he always does to his classmates and to Kyungsoo and Jongin. Why he feels like his chest is hurting right now? Luhan looks up. Tell me what's going on?

 

 

 

"Sehun..about what you said..."

 

 

Luhan know he should leave. Luhan run! 

 

 

"Noona," Sehun hold the girls hand. " Please consider it" 

 

 

Luhan run fast! It doesn't matter if they hear you. Go away! Far away from here!

 

 

"But Luhan," Did he hear his name? "He likes you a lot, everyone knows that.."

 

 

What is going on?

 

 

"It's okay.. you don't have to worry about him. I'll take care of that. There's nothing going on us anyway. Don't worry about anything."

 

oh.

 

Oh.

 

Luhan choked a sob and immediately covers his mouth. He ran fast. Far away. Far away from Sehun.
Oh Freaking Sehun! There's none? Ha! Nothing going on between us?He should have told Luhan that then. Letting him to be attached like that. What a jerk! Or maybe, he's the one at fault. Assuming that the time will come that Sehun will like him back. Maybe this is all his faut. Right his. All his. Luhan stumbled, back at the class room, tears all over his face. Everyone looks at him and already knows what happened. The way he's acting right now says it all.  "Luhan, ar-are you okay?" Kyungsoo stand up, about to cry too. Seeing Luhan like that, the Luhan that always happy. Luhan's heart is broken. And so is everyone that can see him right now. 

 

"I- Kyung..I .. i need to go.." Jongin biting his lip, feeling guilty. You guys need this. Luhan took his things and ran again. Probably going home and won't continue the class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is walking at the hallway when he heard a voice. "Luhan? Are you okay?" He noticed the familiar voice and nods. Minseok placed his arms around Luhan's waist. Thanking Minseok silently because his knees are betraying him now. 

 

"Minseok, i.. i need to go home. Take me home, please." Minseok doesn't need to say anything and leads Luhan to his car. The school doesn't need him now. His friend needs him.  Finally reaching his car on the grounds parking lot. Leading Luhan inside, putting his seatbelt for him. Luhan still crying.. Sehun.. Both not aware of the hard gaze from the second floor stairwell window. 

 

 

Luhan prayed that night, and for the first time. Asking the stars why they gave Sehun to him why they let him fell in love with Sehun, but the taller boy doesn't feel anything about him.
For the very first time, Luhan asked why fate is being cruel to him.

 

 

The next day, there's no announcent, confession during lunch time ( which is right now)no lovely boy who's twirling around on the hallways and talking to himself how he likes a certain tall boy with a poker face.

 

It's weird.

 

Everyone think it's weird. Some of them started to think if they are in the right school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N :

I'm sry guys, i hope that color coding works for everyone if not i'm going to cry.

pls do continue to the next page, ilu all <3