(Un)official

Crazy Beats

"Yuna, have I ever told you that you're a ?" you asked while giggling.

"She's drunk!" Yuna laughed.

"Just kidding! You're not a , you're Kim Yuna," you laughed while hiccupping.

"This is what you get for making her drink so much, babe," Himchan said.

"Are you kidding? This is great. She's finally letting loose," Yuna said snapping a picture.

"She looks like a really sleepy baby," Daehyun laughed. You stood up and pointed at Daehyun.

"YAH! I'm not a baby!" you yelled swaying.

"She looks even smaller wearing Yongguk hyung's shirt," Youngjae laughed.

"Yah! Yoo Youngjae!" you yelled slurring.

"I'm tall! I'm very old. I'm TWENTY-ONE!" you argued holding up a two and a one. 

"Wow, makes me feel so young," Yuna said sarcastically.

"HAHAHA Yuna, you're not young. You're old, like an ahjumma," you said giggling.

"Well, seems like everyone is close to drunk. Go home and get some rest," Yongguk said while catching you.

"Okeeee byeeee," you said while walking towards the door.

"Not you little one," he said pulling you.

"LITTLE?! I'M NOT LITTLE!" you turned around and punched Yongguk in the gut. His six pack protected him. Everyone said goodbye and left, so Yongguk picked you up and walked you to his room.

"Call me Noona!" you demanded. He just let out a small laugh.

"Mwoh! Stop laughing! Call me Noona!" you yelled. He looked at your face.

"Wait a minute. It's Gukkie!" you laughed pointing at him and clapping.

*Gukkie* he thought smiling. 

"Gukkie is so handsome," you said pointing at his face. You poked his lips and giggled, making him laugh.

"I thought you said I kiss like a dog," he said pulling the covers over you.

"No ahhaha. Yongguk doesn't kiss like a dog," you laughed.

"Then how do you feel about Yongguk?" he asked just making conversation with a drunk.

"Yongguk?! I love yongguk," you said while snuggling into the covers. Yongguk was already under the blanket and froze.

"Y-you what?" he asked. You just snuggled closer to him for warmth.

"Sleepy," you slurred cutely into his chest. He just molded into your small frame and turned the lights off.

*I love Yongguk* kept repeating his his mind all night.

*Morning*

"W-where am I?" you asked looking around. You walked into the bathroom and saw a note on the counter.

"Spare toothbrush," it said. You used it and washed your face before walking out of the bedroom.

"Yongguk?" you called. He was in the kitchen with his headphones on. You stood behind him and hugged him.

"Oh , you scared me," he said taking his headphones off.

"Why does my head hurt?" you asked.

"It's called a hangover," he chuckled. You looked at him and frowned,

"I was drunk?" you asked.

"Yes, you were very drunk," he laughed while turning the stove off. You let go of him and towards the kitchen counter where he gave you porridge and a side of kimchi.

"Wow, you can cook," you said surprised. He smiled and bowed.

"But you know what makes this better?" you asked getting up. He watched as you fried eggs and sprinkled spices on it before putting one on his plate and one on yours. You then got seaweed and sprinkled it ontop of both your meals.

"See it even looks prettier now," you said while taking a bite out of yours. He ate it and smiled at you. 

"I have a question," you said leaning over the counter.

"What?" he asked mocking you. 

"I heard that there are different kinds of drunks. I was wondering what kind I was," you asked.

"You were bipolar. You were happy then mad, then funny, then happy again," he said.

"Wow, I was a mess wasn't I?" you asked. He nodded.

"It was cute though," he admitted.

"How is someone who is drunk cute?! I bet I was a mess," you frowned.

"A very cute mess. It's cute when someone who is usually all about work relaxes and gets drunk for the first time," he explained.

"Oh my gosh I am so embarassed," you said finishing your food.

"Ri," Yongguk called, really serious.

"yeah?" you asked looking up at him.

"Last night, you kind of said something," he said nervous.

"Like?" you asked.

"That you love me?" he said. You covered your face.

"Oh my gosh," you said almost crying out of embarassment. 

"Are we anything? Like is there something between us?" he asked surprising you.

"I-I don't know. Honestly I was about to lie to you and tell you that I didn't mean that, but you seem sincere," you admitted.

"I really am," he answered. You drank a sip of your orange juice.

"Wow, that kind of that I had to confess while I was drunk," you said embarassed.

"Well, I love you too, so if you don't have anything against it. You wanna be my girl?" he asked.

"Whoa whoa whoa there," you said holding your hand up.

"You are about to date an extreme feminist. I am not your property," you said.

"Whatever, i'll take that as a yes," he said kissing your cheek then moving towards his work station. You put your dishes away.

"I haven't been dating you for a minute and you're making me do the dishes?!" you frowned. He just chuckled and walked over.

"I'll do them later. Come here," he said pulling you towards his desktop. You sat on his lap as he scrolled through your website.

"You know. Now that I think about it. You didn't have to do any of this, but why did you help me so much?" you asked him.

"It's because I like your vibes. Bright spirit, hard working, and somewhat cute," he admitted.

"Wow, have you helped a lot of females in the past?" you eyed him.

"Do my mom and sister count?" he asked. You smiled and relaxed, leaning into him. He kissed your temple as he some soothing music.

"Graduation soon, and then we open up the store," you sighed.

"Do I get a cool name tag?' he asked.

"You're too famous to work there," you frowned.

"Fine, but I'm going to drop by because I'm to co-founder," he argued.

"I'll also give you 50%," you said.

"Umm, no. I don't need to money," he said. 

"But you helped me!" you frowned.

"You keep the money. I'm going to get paid a lot soon," he said.

"W-what do you mean?" he asked.

"A producer wants to sell copies of my mixtape," Yongguk said.

"That's great!" you said jumping off the chair and getting excited. He pulled you close.

"I'm sitting down and you're barely taller than me," Yongguk teased. You smacked his arm, but he leaned in. You gladly accepted his lips and smiled into the kiss.

*Not like a dog at al* you thought.