The Kiss(es) O_O

Crazy Beats

You paced back and forth backstage, terrified.

"Okay, Yongguk and his lady friend, you're on in 2 minutes," a man said while talking through a wire.

"You'll do great," Yongguk said while relaxing on the couch.

"Oh my gosh," you said freaking out and whinning. Yongguk walked over and grabbed your shoulders. He readjusted your snapback and sunglasses, then held the headphones that were resting around your neck. 

"You'll do great," he said looking straight into your eyes. You looked up at him and let a breath come out smoothly.

"Go get your mascara redone though," he chuckled. You pannicked again.

"M-mascara?! Is it bad?!" you asked freaking out.

"10 seconds!" someone yelled.

"Yongguk! My masca-"

He leaned down and rested his lips on yours. Your insides melted and he felt warm.

"You're mascara is fine," he said after he stopped.

"Wow, Mr. Smooth you think that effects me?" you asked trying to be prideful.

"Well, you're back to normal," he said smiling. 

"3"

"2"

Yongguk caringly patted your head.

"1" he ran onto the stage.

"Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great evening," he yelled through the mic.

"KYAAA OPPAAA!" you heard. You smiled and shook your head a little.

"Today, I have a very adorable yet fierce friend joining me on stage today. Would you please welcome, Riaaa," he yelled. You hoped up the stairs and waved. The crowd went wild. You stood behind the mixing table and plugged your headphones into the machine. You pressed the play button and to your surprise, a different song came on. You smiled realizing it's the one you and Yongguk made. You looked over and smiled at him before bobbing your head to the beat. You decided to spice it up a bit and you added one more song. Yongguk looked over surprised. He smiled at how you were getting really into the beat.

He started rapping to his original lyrics. You grabbed a mic and added background vocals. He was surprised to hear your range.

"WOOO RIA!" you heard someone in the audience. You held one side of your head phones to your ear as you smiled and winked at Yuna who was at the bar holding up a drink.

You liked how the beat was going, but it started to get boring, so you jumped off the platform and onto the side stage, surprising everyone. You started pressing keys on the keyboard and adding some piano into it. Yongguk also jumped off and grabbed bass guitar.

You were getting really into the vocals and everything, you both ended up playing over time.

"Well that was all for tonight!" Yongguk yelled. 

"Goodnight!" Yongguk yelled letting you bow and then pulling you off stage where Yuna was waiting.

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" Yuna yelled. You hugged her and jumped

"It was so fun! My body is trembling," you said showing how your arm is shaking.

"AND WHAT IS THIS?! YOU'RE SHOWING SO MUCH SKIN!" Yuna yelled looking at your outfit.

"Who are you and what have you done to my dongsang?!" she asked laughing.

"Yah you're older than me by 1 year, and I'm more educated than you so technically you should be my dongsang," you argued. She just laughed and hit your head lightly.

"Aye Yongguk hyung, another great performance," the boys said.

"Even though Ria shined the most," Youngjae said in a matter of fact tone. 

"Aww thanks," you smiled as he hugged you. 

"Yo Yongguk's lady friend. You're hired. Yongguk also said you wanted a pay in advance. That advance is for 3 more performances," the man said handing you an envelope. You looked in it and ran towards Yongguk, jumping on him.

"Oh my gosh! Exactly the amount I need for the store!" you said as he held you. 

"You look like a koala," Zelo laughed cutely.

"It's because she's short," Yuna said laughing.

"I am not," you argued.

"Yongguk is carrying you like a baby, you are short," Himchan said. You jumped off of Yongguk and slapped Himchan.

"Well who wants some fro-yo?" Daehyun suggested. You looked at the time and shook your head.

"I gotta head home," you said grabbing your backpack.

"Why?!" they said shocked.

"It was really fun, but I graduate college in a couple weeks, I need to be on top of things," you said taking out your phone. 

* it's 12AM" you thought.

"Park Ria, I will murder you if you don't come," Yuna threatened.

"I really have to go. I have to study," you whinned.

"For what?! Tomorrow is Saturday! And plus you have no fun you killjoy," Jongup spoke up.

"I do have fun!" you argued.

"Like what? Name something fun that does not include school," Daehyun said.

"L-like," you were thinking. Yongguk just held in his laugh.

"Oh my goodness, get this girl a beer," Yuna said grabbing a bottle and putting it in your hands.

"You are forcing me to drink?" you asked refusing.

"If you do not take a sip of that. I will have my friend blog about your website. And it won't be positive," she threatened. You got scared and started sipping the beer. They all cheered and pulled you towards Yongguk's car.

"Party at Yongguk's!" Himchan said excited. They all drove over and Yongguk ordered pizza and chicken. 

"Canned or bottled?" Yongguk asked. You contemplated.

"Bring out canned," you said. You walked into his bedroom and through on one of his white shirts.

"You should've worn the other one," he said holding out a nicer one.

"Nah, it's fine. You save that one," you said while sipping beer. The boys came in and took a seat as the food arrived. You and Yongguk walked into the kitchen.

"You know why you did so well on stage?" he asked. You shrugged.

"Because my lips are magical," he joked.

"And who told you that? Your mother?" you asked while grabbing napkins and laughing. 

"Pft lots of girls, for your information," he said smirking. You grabbed his collar and pecked his lips.

"Ew, gross," you said dramatically.

"It's like kissing a dog," you said laughing before walking towards the crowd. Yongguk just laughed as he ran his index finger over his lips, where your kiss lingered.