Dumb dog

Just your producer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHY?! WHY WHY WHY?! Ugh! I threw off my headphones and collapsed onto the sofa. Ugh god dammit Jungkook! Why?! I flail around and pant.

"Okay..."

I look up to see Jerry with his arms crossed, clearly weirded out by my actions. "Hi..." I sigh.

"Awww what's wrong grumpy pants?" He grumbles fakely.

"Don't patronise me..." I snap.

"Woah... who spiked your vodka?" He chuckles.

"I got the kookie, I didn't want the kookie, I wanted the Tae-riyaki chicken but I got the kookie!" I facepalm.

"Do you wanna explain?" He raises his brows and sits on the arm of the couch.

"Jungkook said he likes me." I sit up and stare into Jerry's eyes.

"I told you. No surprise there." He smirked.

"But I don't want Jungkook!" I roll around. "You have the Tae-riyaki chicken as the main! Then you have the choice of having a dessert! Like a kookie! But I don't want a kookie! Chef cupid's served me an order I didn't want!"

"Okay... You think of analogies when you're drunk... Sweet... If you want V, then you should go get him!" He slaps my arm.

"Ow! That's woman abuse!" I hug my arm.

"Not if I'm gay, honey." He winks.

"Whatever."

"Jason's coming back to Korea..." He sighs.

"Oh grow up! Jason's a !" I said, angrily.

"I know." He sighs. "I'm gonna go check on the boys. They still need to get the recording finished."

"Oh no. Not today. No way. No." I say sternly.

"What why?"

"Have you not been listening?! I can't deal with Jungkook AND Taehyung!" I groan.

"Dirty thoughts... dirty thoughts..." He chants to himself.

"Ugh ew no! No!" I point at him.

"I heard about your little... experience with Jungkook." He smirked.

"WHAT EXPERIENCE?" I grab him by the collar. "TELL ME NOW." I demand.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!" He struggles. I let him go and give him a scowl. "Jesus... but judging by your actions I'm guessing something happened..."

"I don't know! I was drunk! Again! I woke up in his bed and Suga started to scare me with all these dirty thoughts!" I scrunch up my hair in frustration.

"Dirty? Ugh Suga... Rappers are all the same." He rolled his eyes.

I scoff. "I might have him." I pause. That's right... He's like... 16 in Korean years... I'm 17... None of this is legal!

"Is this... legal?" He asks.

"I was just thinking that!" I smile.

"Whaaat?" He smiles with me. "Well I really gotta go. I need to check up on the boys. You can like, go home or whatever. Do what you wanna do. You're not gonna listen to me anyways." He sighs and stands up. Jerry waddled to the door. "Bye bye~" he cooes. "Oh wait! Boss wanted to see you... Something about the tracks?"

"I'll see him later..." I groan.

"Okay... Remember to see him though! I think it's important! Bye~"

I smile and wave. Back to drowning in my negative energy...

"Ahhh!" I sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter