What are you thinking?

Just your producer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit at the bar and down another shot.

"Ahhh." I gulp and look over to Saejin. "You wanna dance?!" I shout in her ear.

"Yes!!!" She shouts back and grabs me onto the dance floor.

The music's pumping out loud, making my entire body quake with excitement. I dance around and sway my hips with Saejin. Tonight's about letting it loose. I need this and no one is going to ruin it for me.

"Hey baby~ haven't I seen you before?" Says the guy behind me.

"I don't think so." I roll my eyes.

"What? Don't be like that! Come on! Have some fun!" He grabs my wrist and snakes his arm around my waist.

"Get off of her!" Saejin pulls at his arms.

"Hey ! Mind your own business." He lets go of my waist and packs a hard slap on her cheek.

"Hey ." Says a voice. The man turns around. Jiae appears and punches him across the face.

"Uahhghhhh!" He falls back. "You !" He's about to slap Jiae too when she lifts up her leg and lets the idiot walk his own crotch onto the end of her stiletto heel.

The whole club howled and cheered for her. "Come on. You're both drunk as ." She grabs my arm roughly with her right arm and supportd Saejin with her left.

♢♢♢♢♢

"What's wrong with you two?" Jiae brings a cigarette to and rummages around in her bag. "You girls can't handle your liquor?"

"Clearly." Says Saejin, holding an ice cube to her face.

I sat there, examining Jiae. Did she just help us? She crosses her legs the other way and lights her cigarette. She breathes out the air and crosses her arms.

"I could've handled it myself..." I say, leaning on the couch arm.

"Sure." She scoffs and runs her fingers through her fringe. "You guys ready to leave?"

"What?! already?! But I'm barely drunk!" I whine. The whole world was kind of spinning, but I liked it. It was like a fairground ride.

"You're drunk enough. And Saejin..." Jiae looks over to Saejin.

Saejin's dropped the ice cube and is now swaying slightly, her eyes half lidded and her short hair in a mess.

"I need some more." I grabbed the vodka bottle and gulped a few more big gulps.

"Your liver must hate you right now." Jiae tuts.

"Stop me then." I raise a brow.

"I'll let you suffer in the morning." She sighs.

"W-why are you... being n-ice?" I stutter.

"I'm not. I'm just making sure you guys don't get and murdered. I'm the only one with you guys and tomorrow they're gonna ask me what happened to you two idiots." She rolled her eyes.

I nod. I fall back onto the couch and wrap my arms around her neck. "I'm sorry..." I said lazily. "I didn't know what I was doing at the time." I said. She bats her eyelids and looks down at me. She looks away and huffs her cigarette smoke in my face.

I choke on the toxic smell. "You stink..."

"So do you, of alcohol." She stares at me.

"You both stink... let's go home..." moans Saejin. 

♢♢♢♢♢

"Where the do you live?!" She shakes my shoulders.

"Tehehe I'm not gonna tell you." I bring my finger to my lips and giggle.

"Ugh oh my gosh... I am so sorry." She apologies to the cab driver.

"Listen lady, I haven't got all day!" Says the cab driver, furiously.

"Okay okay... ugh can you please take us to..."

♢♢♢♢♢

"Ugh why are you so heavy?!" She shouts as she brings my arm around her neck.

"Tehehehe~" I giggle, slightly drooling.

"Wow..." She sighs and pulls my body out of the cab. "Ugh!" She struggles to keep my body up. "Hold on..." she bends down and slips off her heels.

"Haha you're shorter than me." I giggle.

"Whatever. Being short doesn't matter to me. You tall girls are gonna find it hard to find a boyfriend." She said.

"Ugh im still short... You're just a midget. Are you even past 160?" I giggle. Jiae rolls her eyes.

"Height isn't even the issue... you have no idea..." I let my head fall back onto her arm.

"Ugh walk faster!" She pulled me up. "Almost there!" She struggled. She sat me down on a bench next to the entrance and she rang the door bell.

"Oh excuja meee~" says Jimin's crappy english voice.

"Jimin?" Says Jiae.

"Jiae?!"

"JIJIJIJIJIJIJIJI!" The boys shout and sing.

"Whatever, hi. I'm with Soojung, she's kind of... well she's drunk to the point of not being able to walk on her own." She explains.

"I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter