Drink with caution

Just your producer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's pov.

Taehyung pulled away from your lips and held his hands firmly on your shoulders.

"Stop this." He says sternly.

"I-"

"Soojung." His gaze burning through your skin.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Don't worry about it. Stop... This... whatever we are..." he says. "Don't worry about me. You and me? It's nothing. Just forget anything ever happened. Last night, just now, it never happened." He looks at you one last time and closes the door in your face.

"Taehyung..." You whisper. You closed your eyes and pressed your lips together. "He's right..." You say under your breath. You hung your head and sighed.

♢♢♢♢♢

Soojung's pov.

I ran my fingertip along the mouth of the vodka bottle. What is he thinking? I don't even know who the real Taehyung is... He's always so different... There's too many sides to him... He's just a fake douche... I span round in my chair and swung the bottle to my lips and took a few big gulps of the liquid. It burns my throat a bit but I ignore it and slam it down on my desk. I stand up and start to make my way to the couch on the other side of the studio.

"Wa-ahhh!" I trip and hit my head against the corner of my desk. "Phahahaha." I laugh slopily. A loud, sharp screech hits my ears. "Screw you, Taehyung... What's wrong with you?" I roll around on the floor. "I give in, I kiss you, and you just push me away... what the do you want???!" I giggle around, hugging my own waist.

"Soojung!" Says a voice.

"Oh..." I sat up lazily. "Helloooo~" I wave and giggle.

Jerry rushes over to me and sniffs my face. "God you stink of alcohol..." he stands up and rattles my vodka bottle. "Jesus! It's almost empty! Why are you drinking so much?"

I look at him and whip my head back and giggle. "Says youuuu~ oh Jason! Jason! Come back to me Jason!" I tease.

"So this is you when you're drunk." He sighs.

"I barely had ANY!" I nod. "Hehe I lied. Ahehe!" I stuck out my tounge.

"What's wrong with you? Shouldn't you be watching the boys practice?" He sits down next to me.

"Shhhhh!" I sat up and brought my fingers lazily to his mouth and covered his lips. "Don't tell anyone..." I looked around the room carefully. Jerry followed my gaze with his eyes too and looked back at me weirdly. "The dancer lady..." I leant into his ear. "She's a ." I whisper. I brought my hand back to cover my own mouth and laughed some more, like a kid having a sugar rush.

"Right..." he stood up and picked up my vodka. "I'll be taking this..." he slowly made his way to the bin and disposed of it. I was too dazed to notice he even moved. I smile and let my head fall back to the ground.

"Woah! Uh uh! No!" He rushed over and supported the back of my head. He brought his other arm under my knees and lifted me up onto the couch. He carefully sat down next to me and rested my head on his lap.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"EVERYINGTHING!!!!!!!!" I shout to the heavens.

He jumps, startled. "Boy troubles then?"

"HE CAN GO HIMSELF!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Ah ah ah shhhh!" He put his index finger on my lips.

"Taehyung did that to me too." I giggle. "THE !" I shout, getting rid of the smile on my face.

"Wait what?!?!?!" Says Jerry.

"Didn't you hear? Jimin... set us up on a date..." I confess.

"What happened?!" He asked.

I laugh. "We got on... then he came back to my place..." I say.

"Uh huh..." He nods nervously, a lock of my hair.

"JERRY I ALMOST HAD WITH HIM!!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs. He flinched at my sudden change in volume. "And now what? I try to talk to him, he pushes me away... I try and kiss him, he tells me to forget everything... I mean... what does he want with me?... I can't... I just... He..." My whole world out.

V's pov.

I did the right thing. I need to stay away from her... I need to think about it. I think back to her face as she apologised... ... why is she apologising? I pressed my forehead against my palm. I'm burning up. I walk to the shower and the forcet. I think back to the last time I was in a shower... Her hands on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter