Chapter 2 Part I

My Definition of Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I really am his boyfriend.”

 

Jongup whipped his head and locked eyes with that man. He did not know if he was interpreting the expression right, but he could feel the other was internally asking him to just go with the flow. He confusedly blinked his eyes as he watched Himchan averted his gaze and faced the still gaping Baekhyun and Luhan with a confident smile. A smile, seriously?

 

“Oh, Reeeally~?” Baekhyun exaggeratedly reacted upon hearing the revelation. This diva here had his hand against his chest with eyes wide open. Luhan suppressed a laugh that was about to escape when he saw his best friend’s reaction. He flipped his hair and lazily pointed his index finger to Jongup then to Himchan.

 

“You guys…suit well. How did you meet him, Jongup?” Luhan asked, suddenly interested in knowing Jongup’s love life. The latter wished he could shove the world’s hottest pepper in their mouth so that they could writhe in pain and wished to have their tongue cut from the burning sensation. Only then his life could be at peace.

 

“Hannie, suit well? Are you kidding me?” Baekhyun faked yet another surprise reaction. Luhan rolled his eyes and laughed.

 

“Look at them! One is fat and another one is… uh, do you see me here, Mr. Kim?” Luhan immediately posed and waved his hand from the top of his head to his waist. It was Jongup’s turn to gape at them. Were they not too much? It was okay if they insulted him but insulting the man who was dragged into his misery was way too much. Himchan was only wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses that was…well, probably thick but not so thick that you could consider him blind.

 

“Lu—” Jongup wanted to say something but Himchan cut him off.

 

“I can perfectly see you. You’re so beautiful...” Readjusting his glasses, Himchan complimented with a grin, earning a cute giggle from the happy Luhan.

 

“Well, I know that.” His happy moment was cut short when Himchan continued his words.

 

“But not as beautiful as my Jagi.” With that, Himchan turned to slightly pinch Jongup’s chubby cheek. The latter’s eyes widened in utter surprise. What the…?!

 

Luhan’s smile disappeared instantly and Baekhyun clicked his tongue before shaking his head in fake sympathy. Not to Luhan, but to Himchan.

 

“You’re really blind.” Baekhyun stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

 

Luhan was about to add more but his words was stuck in his throat when a sudden appearance of the man he had a crush on stood before his eyes. He turned to look at Baekhyun who mirrored his reaction. They quickly composed themselves and smiled brightly to the new comer.

 

“Hello, Mr. Bang Yongguk.” Luhan shyly greeted the said man. He bowed his head slightly and gracefully tucked his long fridge behind his ear – an act of trying to look beautiful in front of his crush. Baekhyun eyed his friend proudly.

 

“Hi.” Yongguk meekly replied and nodded his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter