10

Crush Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 10]

 

ㅡSaturday

 

Another job need to be completed today. I always need to wake up early and got ready with everything before heading out to the company. But, I got a called by Jungah and said the wedding photoshoot will be on evening specifically after lunch.

"Wake up, Yoorae ah. It's already 10 a.m" My mom hit my as I lazily and ignoring her daily nagged. "A young girl like you shouldn't wake up this late. I'm so sorry towards your future husband"

I straighten up myself immediately. "Mom!!! You like to look down on me!" I frowned as I rubbing my eyes to get a clear view.

"That's just a friendly reminder." She laughed softly "Go bathe and eat your so-called-breaklunch" 

I furrowed my brows and threw my pillows at her playfully and in revenge, I got smacked at my arms. What a strong woman she were.

 

Jongin looked at the watch non stop. Obviously, waiting for the to pass by quickly. He ate snacks while boringly watched the drama. His grandmother had been watching him without he knew, watching every single things he made especially his expression face.

"Do you want to watch anything?" She offered the remote as having the thought her grandson gotta be bored watching this historical drama. But, he didn't answered because he was spacing out. "Jongin?" She moved beside him, and softly patting his shoulder.

Jongin went to the reality. He turned his head to her, immediately shocked "Since when you are beside me?" He stared at her in disbelief. 

"What do you thinking about huh?" She asked "Is there anything that bothering you?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, squeezing her fingers lightly "I like to think sometimes. Don't worry, it's not something bad"

"Tell me if you are not okay?" She patted his thigh, smiled delightful as she shown her eyes smile.

"I can't keep the secrets from you, ma." He said, telling the facts in those words. She understood and nodding afterwards.

Jongin combed his hair neatly, the excited feeling filling his mood immediately. He hugged his grandmother while excusing himself. He breathed out a relief sighing and started the engine to drove off to Yoorae's house.

 

Yoorae left alone in the house after bidding a goodbye to her parents in the morning as they hurried to open the cafe. 

As she did the chores, her phone was ringing and she picked up the call without hesitation.

"Yes, Miss Jungah?" I responded, pausing as I heard her commanded "Ah, your cousin gonna pick me? It's okay, I understand. Meet you later" I shrugged my neck as I hang up, staring at the phone while having a deep thought. Who is her cousin? Is her cousin know where the house is? Ah,Maybe she shown it a few days ago.

I waited at the gate, kicking the sand while waiting the unknown person or known as Jungah's cousin. My attention went  to the sound of the car that coming to this way but something stopped me for a while as I observed the car.

Why this car looked so familiar?

The car stopped right next to me. I gasped in shock as that person revealed itself. I almost shouted but covering it with my palm.

"What are you doing here, Jongin?" I asked 

"What else?" He questioned me which bringing more curiosity.  "Let's get in"

"Wait, Jongin!" I didn't bug to go inside the car instead. I pointed at him to stop whatever he wanted to do "I have no time to have a drink with you in this time. At least, please call me before coming here" I placed my hands at both hips, glaring.

"Who said that?" He laughed hardly. "You are so hilarious!" He laughed while patting his tummy.

"That's not even funny!" I defended, stomping my feet. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter