9

Crush Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 9]

 

I choked on my drink when I heard that so familiar voice. I knew who's the person of that voice. I'm doomed. What should I do? 

"It's a shocking to see you here, Jongin" That guy chuckled and narrowed his eyes at me but didn't get a clear view of my face as he faced my back "with a girl"

Jongin raised his brows at me because I looked pale and shock. I forced a smile to not being caught. 

"Yeah, Sehun" Jongin said, eyeing him from head to toe.

"But it's more shocking to see you are with him, Jung Yoorae" Sehun smirked

He caught me. He freaking did it. I smiled at Jongin thus looking at Sehun. "Hi, Sehun"

"Wait, you know each other?" Jongin widened his eyes.

"I know her very very well." He laughed

"Yes," I explained "He is my friend from the previous school" 

"Are you sure?" Sehun tried to challenge me.

What the hell he want from me? "what we are then?" I asked in hidden groaning.

"Jongin, you must be shocked but I want to tell you that" Sehun smiled victoriously as he glanced at me then diverting to him quickly as he said "Jung Yoorae is my ex girlfriend"

Jung Yoorae is my ex girlfriend! 

God, please have mercy for me to have a last longs with Jongin. 

 

We were laughing over our lame jokes but then it went quiet real quick. Jongin were not talking anymore as we went inside his car and sent me to my house.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked with mixed feeling.

I can see he was sighing then turned to me with a big smile but I can notice it's seem forcely. 

"Why do you ask?" He shown a tiny smiled.

"You look so moody after met Sehun. Is there anything wrong?" I stared at him, waiting for the answer.

"Nope, nothing wrong." He glanced at me then sticked his eyes at the road as he drove off when the traffic light shown the green ones. 

"Are you sure?" I asked concern. "Is that about Sehun? Iㅡ"

"It's okay. No need to tell everything because we are not that close yet. I respect you privacy. " He cutt off my words.

It's hurtch.

"Here we are, this is your house right?" He looked at the GPS, confirming thats my house.

I bite my lips and nodded. "Thank you Jongin. Meet you tomorrow" I smiled and turning my back as I wanted to open the door but Jongin hold my shoulder. I flinched a bit and to my suprised our faces just an inch close to each other. 

He looked into my eyes but then he bought his hands at my head, patting it softly "Bye, meet you later" He said, grinning.

I realised I was stuck at his flirty way again. I returned the smile and humming along. What a flirty he got there. It's a relief he was back being his normal self again. I was totally afraid with Jongin's silence because I was not getting use to it.

I waved my hands bidding him a goodbye. He waved and drove off, losing his car from the sight as he made into the left side.

 

"What the ? Are you ing serious?" Baekhyun snorted disgusting

Jongin stared at him. "He mean it when he is cursing so badly" Chanyeol said to Jongin.

"Seoul is so small. They must be in the same school but this news totally make me speechless" Jongin left another heave sighed. 

"Jongin" Baekhyun moved to his side. "What do you feels when you heard Sehun was her ex boyfriend?"

He pointed at himself and tapping his chin. "I feel so unfair. How could a talkati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter