Lee's Twin

Incurable Love

 

"Eonni, come on! You just have to lay on bed, and do nothing. If doctor gives you medicine, just keep it and I'll eat it later. Okay?"

 

Jina sighed. She couldn't reject her younger twin's request because she already made a promise to allow her escaping from hospital for a day if she did the surgery.

 

"But, Jinhee-ya. How if mom comes? She will know it for sure!" she tried to give an excuse, but Jinhee was still stubborn. "No way, eonni. Mom told me that she won't come today because her job. So.. Don't you worry, and just keep your promise!", Jinhee smiled at her older twin. Jinha couldn't win over her twin, and decided to keep her promise.

 

"Just a day, and don’t go to the high place, ever! I warn you, okay?" Jina changed her clothes to Jinhee's hospital pajama, and Jinhee wear Jina's clothes.

 

"Okay, I promise. I'll be back by 8 p.m. Bye, eonni!"

 

=====

 

Jinhee was smiling widely and didn't bother to get stare by several people. She was just thankful that she could going out and seeing other side of world. She was so bored as she was only on her bed all long day for a month.

 

The first place to go after free from hospital was noraebang (karaoke room). She desperately wanted to sing to vent all her feeling and go crazy like there is no tomorrow. She just missed being crazy like before, when she hadn't been diagnosed with the damn illness. She missed the moment she could flirt with every boy at school, as she was a  school's princess before. But now, she was only a weak princess who didn't go to school for about six month now.

 

"for one person, please," she reserved a room for her only, and it made the employee looked at her as weird girl. Because what the hell pretty girl sing alone at noraebang, in the morning?

 

But, Jinhee didn't care, because she knew this people would doing the same as her when she was on her place.

 

"Need some alcohol?," employee asked, but Jinhee shook head. She couldn't have any alcohol, it would be worsening her condition. She was being there for getting happiness not a worsen illness, right?

 

Then, Jinhee got the smallest room, yet, it has good interior and good scent. She didn't regret to be there, and she wished they had many songs she loves.

 

 

=====

 

"My first kiss, and a little like this!," Jinhee jumped and shouted rather than sang for her sixth song today. It was 3OH3's First Kiss, and it was her favorite song all the time.

 

She jumped, and banged her head several times like there's no tomorrow. She now felt the real craziness back to her life.

 

But suddenly she felt the pain on her head, and she barely could hold the mic, because she suddenly lost all her strength, even to hold and stand. She sat on couch and pressed her head, it became more painful.

 

"Eonni…," she called her sister as she was trying to bear the pain. The tears came from the side of her eyes, and she couldn't shout for getting help.

 

"Not now, please," she murmured in pain.

 

Once the headache disappear, she got another sickness, she wanted to throw up. She, with her all, stood up and left the room to toilet.

 

She threw up. All her body lost its strength and her face was so pale. Her view wasn't clear, but she decided to leave the toilet.

 

Strangely, there was no one in the corridor way long to her room. She was alone, walking with her weak legs, and she supported her body with her hand on the wall.

 

"I can't be sick right now. Please," she prayed as she touched the door's handle.

 

She opened the door, but all she saw was a couple kissing. She realized she was in wrong room, and the couple was really shocked.

 

Jinhee turned her body but seemed like she couldn't bear the pain that she lost her consciousness.

 

She was fainted.