Chapter 9

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

Chung Jae’s whole complexion turned pale white when Sun Ho finally looked at him. He was not lying, or joking. Everything was true. Minwoo cleared his throat behind his best friend and whispered softly, “I will leave you two alone,” as he exited the room and closed the door after him.

Sun Ho bowed his head down and twiddled his fingers, not knowing how to start or go on. Hell, even Chung Jae had no idea what to say and ask, since the words filled his head and made it ache. The younger boy had possibly cried many times already, thinking what would happen and how he would be able to be away, but Chung Jae had not.

He burst into loud tears as soon as he could and curled his hands into fists.

Sun Ho hurried up from the bed and scurried to his friend, cupping his face and letting his lower lip quiver. “Don’t cry, please,” he tried, but that just made the other boy howl louder. The parents possibly heard it, as the television was switched off, but Chung Jae could not control himself.

“Chung Jae,” Sun Ho sobbed.

“How am I supposed to continue living?” the older boy exclaimed under his tears.

“I’m sorry.”

“If you leave,” Chung Jae inhaled fast. “I can’t live.”

Sun Ho put his arms around the older boy and hugged him so tight that it felt like he was trying to make up for the loss like that. But Chung Jae knew he would never ever feel those hugs again and that made him not let Andy go. The two hugged in the middle of the room, crying, and tried to forget the fact that their friendship was about to have a break.

“It won’t be forever Chung Jae ya…” Sun Ho assured.

“It..it…it won’t?” The taller one interrogated.

Sun Ho wiped off the tears even though his was still covered by his own, and smiled widely to his best friend. Chung Jae brought his hands onto the chubby cheeks and held them, catching the waterfalls inside his palms. It was a perfect silence, not too cheesy and not too uncomfortable; just as it should be. Sun Ho’s smile faded as he caught the other hand and closed his eyes.

“I will come back…sooner or later.” He murmured.

               

                ~~OO~~

 

“Call me?” Minwoo said, and grinned when Chung Jae nodded. “I’m sorry I am leaving like this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter