Chapter 8

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

“Minwoo!?” Chung Jae raised his eyebrows. “What are you doing in here!?” he hugged the hyung as soon as he had stood up. “I mean – It is so nice to see you again!!”

The older boy was nothing but smiles. He had been sitting in the schoolyard, waiting for the day to end and when the students had started flooding out, Minwoo had prepared himself. He had come for the weekend from Jeolla-do, and he had a small bag with him.

“Since I had nothing to do anyways, I decided to come over!!! And I haven’t been in here for so long you know. You need to show me around.” Minwoo commented. “I called Dongwan too…and he said that he’d love to join us, but he had things to do so he can’t.” he smiled apologetically.

Sun Ho and Eric walked out of the building, the other one holding the straps of the backpacks and the other one talking. When they saw Minwoo, Sun Ho halted his steps and tilted his head to see the short guy more. Eric squinted his eyes and shortly the two advanced Chung Jae.

“Who is this?” Eric muttered.

After hearing all the stories, Minwoo knew instantly who that was.

“I am Lee Minwoo.”

“He is…a friend from the football camp.” Chung Jae commented.

The hyung looked at him with a frown, but just nodded in agreement. He reached his hand to the tall guy, Eric, and shook his hand, knowing who the guy beside him was. After hearing thousands of stories of Sun Ho, Minwoo was not clueless.

“Hi…” the youngest guy waved. “I’m Lee Sun Ho.”

“Hyung,” Chung Jae glomped the boy and smiled happily. “I will show you my house!”

“But…Chung Jae ya,” Sun Ho began. “We were supposed to go to the movies,” he said.

Chung Jae blinked his eyes and then remembered what he and Sun Ho had been talking about over the week, and now he felt sort of bad. But as soon as Eric touched the shoulder of the smaller man, Chung Jae gestured with his hand and just mumbled, “Go with Eric.”

               

                ~~OO~~

 

Chung Jae hung out with Minwoo the whole Friday afternoon. He met the parents, the sister, and saw the surroundings Chung Jae lived in. They saw many sights together and ate a lot of ice-cream. Chung Jae had not laughed like this in days.

“So…” Minwoo said.

“What?” Chung Jae unwrapped the paper around his pancake.

The hyung leered at him and then took a bite of his pancake. “The guy I saw you and your friend with – he seems really like a threat.” He spoke. “Eric, was he?”

Chung Jae nodded, munching the dry pancake and clearing his throat whenever the crumbs got stuck into his throat. Minwoo passed him the bottle of ice-tea they had purchased from one of those machines and watched him duck his head back to drink. Drops went through the Adam’s apple. Chung Jae was being clueless, not understanding why Minwoo brought that up.

“He seems like not easy to win, don’t you think?” The older boy talked.

“Mmm.”

“Chung Jae ya,” Minwoo touched the hand of his friend. “Just because I am here, you should not ignore Sun Ho.”

Chung Jae pursed his lips and blinked his eyes.

“What do you mean?” he questioned, other cheek filled with the pancake. “I haven’t ignored him.”

“You sent Sun Ho and that douche to movies…together. I think Eric might think it is a date.” The older boy answered impatiently. “Now, I know you said that Sun Ho has a crush on Eric, and wow, he is gorgeous,” Minwoo sealed his lips when Chung Jae glared at him. “But I want my best friend to win.”

The taller boy swallowed the pancake and then looked at the hyung, finally comprehending what they were talking about – maybe he had been really hungry or something. He put the crumbled paper down, hands nervously fiddling it and then he exhaled antsy.

“What do you want me to do…?”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter