Chapter 15

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

Chung Jae blinked his eyes and then a huge smile appeared to his face and he slapped his friend’s back hard. Minwoo bounced on the bed and leered at the friend confused, before he was squeezed tightly. Chung Jae was strange.

“Finally!” he said. “What took him so long?”

“I don’t know…” Minwoo whispered upset. “But don’t you think I am doing something wrong…by going out with him?”

Chung Jae looked dumb, when he had no idea what was going on. It was like one of those looks on his face when a little kid asked where babies came from. Minwoo could not explain it, but maybe acting with Chung Jae had developed some feelings towards him – not major ones! He wasn’t in love! But just slight changes occurred in his heart. Maybe he had just a small crush.

“Why would it be wrong?” Chung Jae interrogated. “He loves you.”

Minwoo’s heart skipped a beat.

“He does?”

Chung Jae nodded.

“How do you know…?” Minwoo’s cheeks turned red and he forgot his insignificant infatuation to his best friend.

“He told me.” The younger boy commented, concentrating on something else. “At the camp.”

The shorter one abruptly broke a smile and sighed, cupping his cheeks and patting them, so they’d be less warm. So it was like that, huh? Chung Jae did not think of it as bad since Dongwan liked – was in love – with Minwoo.

“And it is not like you will be caught or something.” The younger guy laughed.

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Are you sure…this is fine for Junjin?” Dongwan asked awkwardly. “I mean I’ve noticed that you two have become closer and—“

“He told me that I had made the right decision.” Minwoo smiled and walked next to his other friend. “And what you have he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter