Chapter 2~ the morning

Arranged Marrige with Woohyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

 

 

 

 

Your POV

Hmmm..... What is that smell? It smell delicious. You turn to see that Woohyun was not beside you. You got up and did your morning routine and went downstairs. You see that he is in the kitchen makIng pancakes and you wonder when he learnt how to cook. He turns around to see and greet you, you greet him back but he tells you to call him oppa. You say oppa and start blushing so much that your face was like a tomato. He went back to cooking and in no time he had served breakfast.

His POV

I feel so bad for what I did yesterday, I should make breakfast. I got up and did my morning routine and went downstairs. I made pancakes and then I heard that Hyomin just woke up. She came downstairs and and I greeted her, she greeted me back but it was too formal son. Asked her to call me oppa, then she started blushing so much she was as red as a tomato. I continued cooking and in no time it was ready to eat. I turned around and saw that Hyomin had already set the table up before she went upstairs. I called her down to eat and I saw her face, she was smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

Your POV 

The pancakes are so nice where did he learn how to cook. You want to ask him a question but you thoughy he was going to think You were weird so You didnt. He saw that you were going to say something, so he was like what were you going to say. You compliment him on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter