Chapter 1~ Wedding Bells

Arranged Marrige with Woohyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Annenonghaseyo Omma Appa! Why did you call me so suddenly?" I asked.

"Hyomin, we want you to meet a son of our friend, he should be here with his family any minute. "  Omma said.

*just then the doorbell rang*

Your maids went to open the door, and just when they opened the door it was like he was an angel shinning. You greeted his parents and then he introduced himself to you. "Anneyong Woohyun mida," then your parents nudged you to introduce yourself too. "Anneyong Hyomin mida,"  You all went to the dinning room to sit and eat lunch. His parents started to talk about marrige and how you marrige would be in a months time, so I have to move in with Woohyun in our new house and spend some quality time together. You stare at your parents asking them what's happening but they just looked at you joyfully.

​His POV

​I'm so nervous, I am going to meet my future wife. I rang the doorbell and saw her staring at me, her beauty could not be described. She was a shinning star that was too bright to stare at. I introduced myself and she introduced herself. We went to the dinning area and my parents started to talk about marrige. I wasn't as shocked as Hyomin, she looked as if she didn't like me. I was going to move in with her into the new house and prepare for our wedding in a months time. I wanna talk to her but I'm worried she would fine me weird and that would ruin our married life.

No-one's POV

They finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter