Day 3.

Heungtan .....dan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day goes by in a daze.

Barely conscious, Jimin drags themself out of bed, shuffles their way to the bathroom, brushes teeth, washes up, gets dressed in a comfortable but good looking outfit and finds the others awake in the bedroom too.

"Morning", the leader yawns. Hoseok mumbles something as he gets up. Both his and Namjoon's hair is an absolute mess, but not more than on the usual mornings.

Once everything's packed, Jimin remembers their contacts - where are those? Oh right, in the suitcase. Not wanting to go through the bother of spitting through dozens of garments for a tiny lens case, they choose to zip open their backpack for a pair of glasses instead. That works too. Everyone should leave soon and it's incredible how in the end no one leaves an item behind in a hurry.

 

Some whispery chats and much louder noises of little suitcase wheels rolling on the concrete floor are the main things the group hears, until they pass around a corner. The little rolling and chattering noises are overpowered by a couple of screaming voices. Then the clicks of cameras and phones. And the friction of arms gently but sternly pushing away smaller arms. It's a bit chaotic but Jimin expected it and is prepared, so they send smiles and wave cutely at the fans. They see some funny fanmade signs and giggle until they're shoved through a detection gate, unable to look behind them.

Jimin would say it's much more relaxed to walk at this point because there are no fans around, but Jimin knows that's only partially true. Excitement and fear settles in, because they're about to head back to their home country, where they'd be followed around by phones and cameras again and the ever busy schedules would continue right away.

When finally nearing the end of the tunnel leading to the airplane, Jimin cheerily greets the stewardess by the door, but pulls a sour face when taking a step further. It's hot and suffocating. Looking to their left, they see Taehyung, who shows no sign of discomfort whatsoever. Jimin always figured he felt temperatures a lot less than themself.

Speaking of Taehyung, Jimin re-envisions memories of last night every time they see him. Especially in this moment, now the maknae line has claimed seats in the same row.

The three bicker a bit on who gets to sit where: by the window is useful if you need to look outside to not feel sick, but by the hallway is the best in case of going to the loo, and in the middle is the cosiest... But then again all seats have their disadvantages. Several insults like "not next to me, you stink" and "go away, I don't like you" are thrown at each other before Seokjin scolds them. They all sit down on whichever chair is closest to their legs, like sad puppies with tails between said limbs.

Anxiety is definitely not gone now. Taehyung's right arm presses against theirs and with it comes the pressure to talk about the day before. They really can't talk here though. There's too many people.

The two youngest put in their earphones and Jimin follows, putting music on shuffle. Jimin decided this was a good moment to go through their memory of yesterday evening, when they had the Naver app open on their phone and ran to Taehyung for advice.

 

"What do I type in?!!", Jimin asked in panick, landing on Taehyung's bed. It was just past 1 AM, which is relatively early. Not that the group did nothing; they still composed and wrote little bits on whatever devices were available and brainstormed what to do for fans at the next events.

"What? Where, where? Let me see," Taehyung draped an arm over Jimin as always. Perhaps they really should have picked the hotel rooms differently.

"In the search bar, where y... It's for what we talked about today. In the fitting room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter