Can we...

On Bended Knee

 

Sentences in this form are memories or just a back story.


Kai's POV


It's been 2 months since that night,Chanmi. The night that everything went wrong...I know couples like us fight but that wasn't just any other fight..I'm sorry, Chanmi...Please believe me.

"What are you getting angry for!!" I said as I Pulled Chanmi to face me.

"Who's that woman, Kai?" She said

"Here we go again!! She's just a friend!!"

"A friend!!! Do friends sit in each other's lap while drinking getting intimidate!!" She said as she started to get irritated.

"What are you saying!!"

"Don't you lie to me again, Kai. I saw it all!! And I 'm tired of it....Just stop please.

"It's not what it looks like.."

Suddenly I felt a pain across my face and as I looked at her, my world just fell apart.

"Stop...I'm tired, Kai...I thought you change but I guess I was wrong. It's over"

Tears streamed down her eyes as she tried to hide the pain.

"Please..Don't say that!" I said as I try to reach for her but she flinched from my touch. And after that she ran away.

I never thought I would be punished this hard. I tried Chanmi. I tried to get over it but the guilt...It keeps me awake at night. Everything about me reminds me of you. Everything I see reminds me of you. You, my world my life, Please come back to me...

"Come on Kai! Stop drinking" Kyungsoo, my bestfriend, said as he gets the bottle from my hands.

"Can you just!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"No Kai! Just stop this." He said

"Chanmi..Please comeback...One more bottle here please!!"

"KAI! Stop Okay!!! It's all your fault anyway. You cheated on her, TWICE. Now stop punishing yourself. You've been punish enough."

I flinched at his words. I was a wrecked. Every moment without Chanmi is a storm that never comes to an end and leaves me a terrible aftermath.

"I'm sorry, Chanmi!! PLEASE COMEBACK!!!"

Everything was perfect, you and me. Everything was in place, then comes my mistake. I keep saying that I'm sorry that I never thought it keeps on hurting you. But I on asking why me?

Can you just give me another chance...I promise. I will do better!

I promise to love you more. I promise to hold you tighter.I promise everthing......If you come back to me.

But I guess it's too late for now, right? You moved on.

"Hey isn't that Chanmi! Who's that guy with her?" Sehun said

"Yah!!! Stupid. Be quiet!" Kris said as he smack Sehun in the head as he pointed me.

I saw you with that guy. Is he your boyfriend?

I hope he treats you better...Better than me.

I hope he protects you and wipes your tears away....The things I never did for you.

I was full of pride and greed but you loved me as much as anybody can love me but I turned myself away from you...

And now I'm on my knees begging for you...To forgive me. To come back...

But I saw how happy you are now...I knew I had to forget you one day but not today.

I hope you're happy now. Please know....I will always love and I'm sorry, Chanmi.

 



Hi Guys,

Did you like my story?

It's a bit sad... but still I hope you still enjoy it :)