one;

To Fall. To Not Fall.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  In that mirror, is a reflection of a beautiful looking girl. Eunjoo. Kim Eunjoo was her name. Smoothing out her skirt, Eunjoo could'nt help, but feel a tad bit nervous as this is her first day at her new school. She bit her lip at the thought of her parents away. She missed them already. It wasn't long ago she decided to move out believing doing this will teach her many responsibilities. Her parents, of course, like any other parents tried to stop her. She insisted and they let knowing full well she can live on her own. Eunjoo, herself, thought so, but now she's skeptical if doing this was the right choice. Eunjoo slapped her cheeks lightly and shook the thought away. It was too late to think second thoughts.
  
  Eunjoo looks at her clock and was surprised she was close to being late. She grabbed her bag and quickly ran downstairs, not forgetting to pick up a piece of bread. She plopped the piece of bread into and started to dash to school.

  As she arrived to school, all eyes were on her. They were wondering who she was. Who was this beautiful girl standing at the gate of the school. Whistles were heard from boys and scoffs were heard from girls. Of course there were awes too. But being the timid girl she is, she walked straight into the school doors. In the corridors, she lightly hit her head in realization that she has forgotten that she was new. She didn't know where she was. Suddenly, a tap on Eunjoo's shoulder startled her. She turned around slowly to find a magnificently handsome guy standing before her. He was short.but not that short.

  "Hey there. You're new right?" He asks.
Eunjoo nodded. She was a quiet girl and didn't like to talk much. She was known as the ice princess in her past school.
"Office..." She mumbled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter