finally.

It hurts oppa.

 

Jieun sat between Junhyung and Jonghun while hugging the pillow as tight as she can. She saw the Yong brothers enjoying the movie while eating the pizza.

“woah, Jiyeon-ssi is so pretty” said Jonghun and then sipped his coke.

“I know right I th-“

Junhyung cut his words as he look at jieun who’s looking at him with her forehead frowned.

“but, I think she’s just the same” said Junhyung as he wraps his arms around her. Jonghun looked at them and smiled. He actually knew that his hyung likes her.

“aww you guys, I’m going to die because of jealousy here” said Jonghun.

“shut up” said Jieun and Junhyung together.

“woah, you guys really are funny, always left me alone” said Jonghun as he raised his voice.

“yah! We’re just kidding, you always take something too seriously” said Junhyung and then patted his head.

Jieun shook his head to Junhyung’s body, it was the part when a guy get ‘chopped’ by his own motorcycle. He pulled her into a hug, her body is shivering, he doesn’t want her to see those scene, she’ll get scared and can’t go to sleep, he can’t let that happen to her.

“umm, is it ended already?” ask Jieun.

“yeah, but, why are you shivering?” asked Junhyung and then stood up, “wait a minute” he went to his room to get a blanket, he handing her the blanket.

“here’s for you, why don’t you say to me if you feel cold? Oh and Jonghun-ah, here’s for you too” said Junhyung as he handing the blanket to them.

“oh hansahamnida hyung”

“hansahamnida oppa”

The movie ended so quickly, Jonghun thought it wasn’t scary at all, and Junhyung agreed with him, but Jieun thought it was really scary and she knew she wouldn’t sleep tonight. After watching the movie, Jonghun then left Junhyung and Jieun alone because he have to practice with his band.

“yah” said Junhyung as he elbowed her and giving her a total shock.

“a-a-a mm-mwoya oppa!” said Jieun stuttering.

“why do you keep daydreaming?” asked Junhyung.

“no I’m not” said Jieun as she avoided him.

“hey, yes you are. I know you’re scared. If you scared why don’t you say so? Why do you keep pushing yourself” said Junhyung as he grabbed her hand.

“I’m not pushing myself!” said Jieun as she raised her voice, she made Junhyung shocked, she’s the first girl that ever yelled in front of him, “no, I’m not, I’m just trying to be fearless”

Junhyung pull her into a hug, “everyone has fears, even I do, I doubt someone like you can be fearless, even I can’t be fearless. Let’s just fight those fears together. Because I know you can’t do it alone. We’ll do it together, there will come a time, you’ll see, with no more tears, and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears” said Junhyung as he caress her head.

A smile appeared from her face, she really feels the loveliness from him.

‘I never knew these things would happened to me, sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words come pass me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate, I love them, and yes Him. Junhyung.’ Thought Jieun. She pulled herself out from the hug.

“you know, I want a guy Best friend, someone who will hug me tight when I’m down, someone who will beat up the guys that hurts me, someone who knows every single detail about me, someone who makes me laugh until I cry, someone who I can be myself with, someone who won’t cause so much drama, someone who I will eventually in love with……….and finally someone who will eventually love me back” said Jieun as she smiled as bright as she can.

“you know, I’ll hug you when you’re down, I’ll beat up those jerks that hurts you, I’ll learn every single detail of you, I’ll make you laugh until you cry, you can be yourself if you’re around me, I don’t care how crazy you are, I don’t care how stupid you are, I’ll accept you just the way you are, there will be no drama between us, and I’m definitely love you” said Junhyung and kissed her on the forehead, “is it official that we’re girlfriend and boyfriend?”

“ne, oppa, we’re officially boyfriend and girlfriend” said Jieun as she hugs him tight.

‘see? I fight one of my fears, and I won. I already told her how much I love her and I’ll treat her right, but, If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, I hope she’ll keep me in her heart, cause’ I’ll stay there forever.’