I like you the best

It hurts oppa.

 

The next day after the big night, they met at the café, but Junhyung didn’t work that day because he’s still recovering from the pain, he only came to see jieun works and brought her some foods. When Jieun finally take a break, he sneakily approached her from the back and closed her eyes with his hands.

“guess who?” asked Junhyung.

“hmm, I don’t know, is it junhyung oppa who always like to annoyed me?” said Jieun as she grabs his hands and opened her eyes, “what are you doing in here?”

“I brought you some food” said Junhyung and handed her the food, “it’s a chicken bulgogi and a lot of veggie, you love veggie right? I made it myself, well, Jonghun taught me how to do it”

“oh? Jinjja?! yeap! I love veggie” said Jieun and grab the food and opened the box, “woah oppa, don’t you think it’s a little bit too much? You’re going to help me eat it right?”

“well…” said Junhyung unsure. He already ate before, and he’s already full.

“you already eat did you? Its okay then, since this is the food you made by yourself, I’ll eat it as much as I can” said Jieun and smiled.

They both went to a locker room and sit with the others, they opened the box and begin to eat.

“say ‘aah’” said Junhyung as he feeds her. ‘is this embarrassing? Never done this kind of thing before, am I doing the right thing?’

Jieun said ‘aah’ and he feeds her, but it was too big for so she had a hard time chewing it.

“its too big isn’t?” asked Junhyung, he felt bad. “mianhe”

“well, it was, but its okay, and the foods are absolutely delicious!” said Jieun impressed, she thought Jonghun taught him really well, and she never knew that he can cook.

“then, you should eat a lot, you still have 2 hours of work right?”

“yes, I’m tired already”said Jieun, pouting her lips.

“awww, don’t feel pressured okay? We should go after you’ve done with your work” he said as he caressed her hair.

“huh? Where are we going?” asked Jieun curious, he never told her about a trip.

“you don’t have to know, I’m hoping you’ll like it, anyway, sorry I didn’t called or text you last night” said Junhyung apologized.

She just remembered herself laying on the sofa waiting for his call or text, but until 12 am there’s nothing on her phone so she overslept and waking up with a aching body.

“yeah, its okay” said Jieun, she’s trying to be okay, but she sounded not. She sounded really disappointed.

“no. you’re not okay, I’m sorry” said Junhyung and then kissed her on the cheek. “you’ll finish this food okay? I’m going somewhere first, then I’ll pick you up here at 3, okay?”

Jieun stood up and hugged him before he leaving, after that she continued to finished her food, while swallowing those tasty chicken bulgogi, Hara came to her and start to grab the lunch box.

“so, this is what Junhyung oppa made for you?” she said as she ‘accidentally’ dropped the food. “whoopsieee”

Jieun quickly clean those up and go straight back to Hara, “listen, I really don’t know what you want-“

“I want Junhyung oppa!” yelled Hara, making her got others attention. All eyes on them, Jieun feels a little bit embarrassed, it has been only 17 hours, and someone already trying to break them apart?

Yah!” shouted DooJoon as he approached both of them, “Hara-ya, your attitude are so cheap” said DooJoon and gave a sign for Jieun to step back.

“Wae?! I love him, I really do, I love Junhyung oppa, but look! She picked her! I don’t know why?! I’m so much better than her, I have the best body, best hair, best face, and I’m definitely the best for Junhyung oppa” stated Hara and pushed DooJoon, “what do you know about me huh!?”

“Aish yo-“

“Andwae oppa!” yelled Jieun, stopping DooJoon from slapping Hara, “Don’t do that”

 DooJoon look at her, he felt really sorry for her, but what can he do.

yah! Everyone go back to work, there’s no time for fighting” stated him and smiled at Jieun, she smiled back and thanks him.

‘I really hope 2 hours will goes fast’

As 2 hours passed, Junhyung already waiting for Jieun in the car, before he pick her up, he went to a flower shop and bought 19 red roses and 1 white rose. As soon as she get on the car, he grabbed the flower and hide it behind him.

“aaah I’m so tir-“ she stopped as she realized that his boyfriend being weird, “what did you hide behind you?” asked her curiously and trying to take a peek but he won’t let her.

“you ready?” said Junhyung, “1..2..3”

Jieun shocked that he eventually rapped in front of her.

Even if someone else comes to me, I won’t even look at them, ma love

Baby let me do wanna wanna do just let me do wanna wanna do

Even if they give me everything in the world, you alone is enough, ma love
You are the only one for me yeah

 

I like you the most, you’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charm overflows
I like you the most, I only need you
Engrave it in your heart, you’re the most precious in the world

All you have to do is stay like this, yeah, you’re so beautiful
You gotta know that you’re the prettiest for me

I like you the most, to me you’re the prettiest

A slim figure, petite height, small face, and soft hair
I want to have you and to embrace you, everywhere I want you by my side
Even if others curse you, that’s just the price of your beauty
You don’t need to worry about it
You and I just fall in love all night long

I Like you the Best~

After he ended up his rap, he gave her the roses. “I love you Song Jieun”