Junhyung-Jieun-Jonghun

It hurts oppa.

 

“Ah hyung, I just remembered. The reason we- I mean me and Jieun-ssi wants to Join you in the pet café, it’s because of Jieun feel sorry for you, she thinks that she ruined your mood by accidentally dropped her popcorn to your head. You should comfort her hyung”

Junhyung stood up and go to his desk, he sat down, lowered his head while grabbing back of his neck.

“I don’t know what should I do, Jonghun-ah, you know me, you always do. I always do everything wrong. I always did something stupid and always irresponsible. And my stupidness took away our dad lives.” said Junhyung as he cracked his voice. He’s going to cry any seconds if he remembered about their dad, but he hold back his tears as much as he can.

He remembered about his dad who’s already passed away 15 years ago when he was still in Elementary school. It was on summer holiday, they went to the sea to go diving, before they went diving, everyone in the family already felt something wrong with their dad, he keep telling Junhyung to watch her mom and his dongsaeng when he gets older, find the best College even he have to sell everything he had to make him smart. He’s the best dad that he ever met, until his stupidness taken away his life.

“hyung, you shouldn’t mention it again, its just gonna break your heart, dads death has nothing to do with you. Its only matter of time hyung, we all ended up die anyway. Look, she’s talked and looked at you just like nothing is wrong. Can you just do the same? And hyung you just said to me that I have to keep my chin up and never said sorry for being who you are, but why did you lowered your head? Where’s my cold and mean hyung?” Said jonghun while comforting his hyung.

“but, pretending always makes me feel guilty” said Junhyung as he look at his dongsaeng, he never see him look so serious like this.

“ah molla hyung, I never understand how your minds work” said Jonghun as he scratch his head, “lets go hyung, I think Jieun already waited for us, and we can’t missed the free pizza”

A smile from Junhyung face appeared when Jonghun said that they shouldn’t missed the free pizza, the telepathy between them is working really well.

When they go to the living room they can see Jieun placing the pizza and the chicken wings on the plate, pouring the coke on their glasses, and placing the DVD’s beside the foods.

“oh you guys already forgive each other? Should we watch the DVD’s now?” asked Jieun as she sat in the middle of the sofa picking the DVD’s.

Jonghun and Junhyung look at each other and grabbed the DVD’s from her hand.

 “so…………we already know what are we going to watch, and you have to agree” said Jonghun.

“okay…………….so what did you guys pick?” asked Jieun cheerfully.

“The Death Bell 2” said the Yong brothers together.

They saw Jieun with full of threatening face, her face changed so quickly from cheerful into ‘are you kidding me?’ face.

“are you guys serious? Oh, oppa you know that I live alone right? I will get scared at night if I watch this, don’t you feel sorry for me?” said Jieun while giving Junhyung her super aegyeo.

“ha-ha your aegyeo won’t work to me” said Junhyung as he blushed. ‘it’s cute though”

“yah Jieun-ssi, its okay its not that scary, all you have to do is Just grabs Junhyung hyung arms or hug him tights if you get scared” Said Jonghun teasing them. Junhyung look at him with his psycho look.

andwae! You’ll tear my biceps easily” said Junhyung exaggerating.

yah! You think I’m going to do that” said Jieun as she grabbed a pillow, “I don’t need your arms. I’ll hug this pillow if I get scared”

“yea yea whatever” said Junhyung.

“yah, are you two going to talk until I eat all the pizza? Okay cool” said Jonghun as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

“yah, you’re the youngest here, you should let the older people to eat first” said Junhyung while giving him a playful punch on his arm, but since he has a weak arm he got hurts easily.

“yea yea, go ahead grab one, older people” said Jonghun putting his pizza back on the plate.

“oh, I can’t believe I just called my self ‘older people’. From my own mouth” said Junhyung as he grabbed the pizza.

After they ended their debate, they turn on the DVD’s and star to watch ‘Death Bell 2’

Jieun sat between Jonghun and Junhyung, she kinda feel warm with them hanging around her.

‘I wish they are my brothers, I will love them as much as I love singing, they always been there when I need them. Especially the hyung. He’s the best thing that I could’ve ask for’