005.

eleven zero nine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next ride that everyone wanted to take was the shrek themed dragon rollercoaster. it was one of the thrilling rollercoaster rides for all those newbies for any rollercoaster riders, though there's tiny height issue. the teentop members was the most excited ones among all of them. they rushed towards the queue of the ride, making the others follow them. what's funny was belle had to accomodate to her boyfriend, chunji. she ran even when he ran. avery shook her head. things you do for your love ones. 

however, everyone wasted their energy. the queue was very very very long till it was overflowing to the other side. 

"since when was this ride that long?", colton sighed loudly.

"ever since we came", avery tried her best to gather her breathing properly.

minsoo gave up and he straight away sat on the nearest table and chairs. the rest followed also except for chunji and belle. they were busy queueing. however, the rest, just simply sat down. almost like giving up on the ride because the queue was simply unbearable. colton and chase was fighting via their eyes to sit next to avery. avery didn't really care. although, it was obvious. there is no prize when anyone sit beside her. in the end, it was chase who sat beside her. 

avery eyes wandered around as she remained silent. she looked at chase, hoping that he doesn't realise it. he was too busy flipping his hair. staring at his reflection through his phone. twisting his hair and pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter